IGNORED

New Soekris Audiophile Line DACs

Well I listened to the flagship 1541 at Munich Audio show. Not the best place and setup to get information on how it sounds. 

It's certainly very smooth and detailed. I am also super curious to know about listening impressions and comparisons with other dacs. 

I do believe this line of dac is super interesting.

« Information is not knowledge / Knowledge is not wisdom / Wisdom is not truth / Truth is not beauty / Beauty is not love / Love is not music / MUSIC IS THE BEST. » FZ

3 hours ago, simone said:

Well I listened to the flagship 1541 at Munich Audio show. Not the best place and setup to get information on how it sounds. 

It's certainly very smooth and detailed. I am also super curious to know about listening impressions and comparisons with other dacs. 

I do believe this line of dac is super interesting.

Hi Simone,

I listened to the 1321 in Munich, interesting would be a comparison to the iDSD micro BL in the same price range.

Maybe others have listened without knowing:

http://www.6moons.com/industryfeatures/munich2017/6.html

Scroll down to the end.

Matt

"I want to know why the musicians are on stage, not where". (John Farlowe)

On 14/8/2017 at 6:03 PM, matthias said:

Hi Simone,

I listened to the 1321 in Munich, interesting would be a comparison to the iDSD micro BL in the same price range.

Maybe others have listened without knowing:

http://www.6moons.com/industryfeatures/munich2017/6.html

Scroll down to the end.

Matt

Thanks Matt,

I read it all.

« Information is not knowledge / Knowledge is not wisdom / Wisdom is not truth / Truth is not beauty / Beauty is not love / Love is not music / MUSIC IS THE BEST. » FZ

On 15.8.2017 at 11:00 PM, Miska said:

I was asking them if they would add option to run the DAC in NOS mode, bypassing their digital filters. But unfortunately the answer was NO, they don't want to do that. They said that if someone wants to run the DAC in NOS mode, they need to purchase the DIY boards.

I would appreciate to get this option too.

Matt

"I want to know why the musicians are on stage, not where". (John Farlowe)