IGNORED

Losing connection from Win VNC client to Mac (VNC Remote Management)

I'm constantly, and only after a few minutes of connecting, losing connection to the Mac. I'm experiencing this with two Win VNC clients -- UltraVNC and RealVNC. Maybe it's an issue on the Mac side since two different clients are having the issue. But there are not many config settings on the Mac (such as session timeouts) to adjust.

Thanks,

Bryan

Dedicated 240V balanced power, Torus RM20-BAL. Mac Mini/Ayre QB-9. LSA Group Signature integrated. Eminent Tech LFT8B speakers. Real Trap and GIK bass traps.

No ideas or suggestions? This is driving me crazy. I can't keep a VNC connection longer than about 5 mins and I have to restart the client.

Bryan

Dedicated 240V balanced power, Torus RM20-BAL. Mac Mini/Ayre QB-9. LSA Group Signature integrated. Eminent Tech LFT8B speakers. Real Trap and GIK bass traps.

I love replying to my own posts! My workaround is to use the browser VNC approach and logmein. Seems to work well as in it is staying connected anyway. Not sure I like the server part running on the Mac consuming memory and resources though.