IGNORED

USPCB A>B Adapters can now be ordered at UpToneAudio.com!

Hey Alex,

When somebody places an order for an ISO REGEN does it automatically come with the horizontal adapter? Does one have to specifically ask for the 90 degree version when ordering the IR?

Sonore microRendu>Lampi L4G5>Herron VTSP 3a r03>Herron M1a monos>Vapor Cirrus Blacks

2 minutes ago, Superdad said:

Hi:

Take a look at the ISO REGEN product page and you will see two drop-down selection bars above the AddToCart button.  One is for selection of power supply, the other is for orientation of the included USPCB A>B Adapter.

The default selection is the "Standard for normal horizontal position."  So when orders are placed , I really never know if someone consciously choose that or simply forget to make the choice.  But the Standard is more popular--by almost 3:1.

Well count me in with the ones who forgot...or didn't realize to look for that option. ?

Just wanted to make sure as I just placed an order for the 90 degree version, which I'd prefer to receive now rather than when the IR ships. I wanted one of each so it appears it's all good. Thanks!

Sonore microRendu>Lampi L4G5>Herron VTSP 3a r03>Herron M1a monos>Vapor Cirrus Blacks