IGNORED

USPCB A>B Adapters can now be ordered at UpToneAudio.com!

11 hours ago, Superdad said:

Hi: Are you considering placing your MacBook Pro laptop behind your Teac DAC, close enough to use a USPCB from the laptop to the DAC?  You would need to set the laptop on book or something to position it--and any REGENs--at the correct height to align its USB port with that of your DAC.

ud-501-b(jpn)_rear.thumb.jpg.7feaf4f10612fc5293e3435b8918f6d2.jpg

In any case, you would definitely want to stay with our standard orientation--and not the 90-degree rotated 'B' plug version.

Of course not!  In fact, you could order a dozen USPCB A>B Adapters and they would ship overseas for the same $14.  They weigh next to nothing.  The cost is because any non-bendable item--even in a padded pouch--gets considered by the post office as a "package," and $14 is the amount we pay for First Class Air Mail.  

(Actually, because I set up the USPCBs as a 4 ounce items our system--for our ease when shipping--orders for a whole bunch of them would likely trigger a larger shipping charge, which I would see and refund.  But 2-3 of them will still bill at just the $14; $3 in USA.)

thank you Alex. I can't place my MacBook Pro laptop behind my Teac DAC where it is at the moment. Maybe if I switch the pre and DAC placements : will check when back home and hopefully be able to order 2 USPCBs, one on each side of my unboxed Green USB Regen. Another silly question in the age of RFI/EMI phobia : though the devices appear well shielded, could such a physical proximity defeat the purpose ?

As of the height, I might rather go for an extra inner tube ;-) http://barrydiamentaudio.com/vibration.htm