IGNORED

Cyrus... TOP SECRET

Just recieved this email from Cyrus Audio mailing list ... marked TOP SECRET so I'm sure they want as many people to read it as possible ... anyway here is goes ...

Don't miss out...

2010 is already proving to be an exciting year for Cyrus. Together with our class leading range of CD players and amplifiers and our world beating SE CD ‘engine’, we are anticipating a great reaction to our latest product.....

Top Secret

Streaming Media are words we are all becoming familiar with and Cyrus is no exception. We are closely guarding the full details of this new product, but as you would expect from Cyrus, it is likely to be a class leader!

We are pleased to be able to send you advanced notice of this product and as a much valued friend of Cyrus, we are keen to know what features you would look for. Streaming clients are good at a number of things and we are keen to hear your opinion. What do you consider to be the most important from the below?

i. A touch screen remote control

ii. High performance audio

iii. Upgradeability

We would love to hear your opinion so just click on your preferred choice below and send the email to us.

i. [email protected]

ii. [email protected]

iii. [email protected]

You don’t need to put anything else in the email and as a thank you for sending us your preference; you can rest assured that you will be one of the first to receive details on this new product as soon as they are released.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

Coops...

I think their term for sound quality is "High Performance Audio"

Eloise

Eloise

---

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

Coops - I really think you are just being pedantic. And I think you're on quite thin ice: commenting that they don't meantion Sound Quality could be taken as an implied dig that they don't care about the quality of the sound - something that as a dealer for other manufacturers I think is against Chris' policy.

High performance in ANY context is considered a good thing!!

Eloise

Eloise

---

Yes Coops ... your humour was too subtle for my brashness...

Eloise

---

Now that's humour ...

Eloise

---