I used the Topping P50 LPS with the D50S.

Main System: QNAP TS-451+ NAS > Silent Angel Bonn N8 > Sonore opticalModule Deluxe v2 > Corning SMF with Finisar FTLF1318P3BTL SFPs > Uptone EtherREGEN > exaSound PlayPoint and e32 Mk-II DAC > Meitner MTR-101 Plus monoblocks > Bamberg S5-MTM sealed standmount speakers. 

Crown XLi 1500 powering  AV123 Rocket UFW10 stereo subwoofers

Upgraded power on all switches, renderer and DAC. 

I fried a Sabaj Da2 simply by touching it in the dry season. The zap from my finger killed it, never made a sound again.

I received my Eitr just over an hour ago, hooked up to the Dell laptop and Audiolab DAC in my headphone system. Initially a little disappointing, lacking body and a little hashy in the mids and treble. I expect break-in will improve things somewhat. 

I added an iFi iPurifier2 and got a nice improvement; blacker background, more body, smoother mids and treble. The iPurifier is definitely staying. I'll use the Schiit wall wart for now, then try the iFi iPower. 

Main System: QNAP TS-451+ NAS > Silent Angel Bonn N8 > Sonore opticalModule Deluxe v2 > Corning SMF with Finisar FTLF1318P3BTL SFPs > Uptone EtherREGEN > exaSound PlayPoint and e32 Mk-II DAC > Meitner MTR-101 Plus monoblocks > Bamberg S5-MTM sealed standmount speakers. 

Thanks @Charente. Looks like you saved me some grief. From the manual, which I had not read:

Power Input. Connect only to the Schiit-supplied 6VAC wall-wart, or bad things may happen.

1 hour ago, Charente said:

@audiobomber ... both @Abtr and myself inject 5v DC from a decent PS at the USB-B plug, using an adapter for the purpose, thus eliminating 'dirty' power on the USB power lines from the source computer. That will certainly improve the EITR SQ.

I agree, that's what I working on for the past few minutes. The USB 5V bus from my laptop is crap.

I replaced the Belkin USB 3.0 cable with a dual-head Ghent Audio 2.0 cable, power leg connected to the iPower 5V. Initially, there was a huge gap between the Eitr and my sMS-200 Neo with Welborne Labs LPS. They are close at this point. One day I will replace the superior LPS on the sms-200 with an iPower and see how close they are on even ground. 

On 9/5/2020 at 10:44 AM, Abtr said:

Do you think the iFi AC iPurifier sounds better than the Airlink?

The AC Purifier only provides a very small improvement to any individual component, but provides that tiny improvement to everything that is plugged into the same circuit. I use an AC Purifier in my main system, plugged into a Furman power conditioner, with all my front end gear.

• 3 weeks later...

ASR is a bad joke, I couldn't care less what they say.

I heard a very minor improvement when I added the AC Purifier to my main system, so I continue to use it. I do not intend to add any more to this system, nor use one in my other systems. 

The video shows that the unit needs to be grounded or it injects noise. That is not a surprising result, as it is designed to be grounded. The North American version is three-prong.

2 hours ago, Abtr said:

Not sure about ASR.. The video shows that the iPurifier injects less noise into the mains when it is grounded, but the least noise is registered when the unit is disconnected from the mains.

ASR says the iPower, which uses similar technology, also injects noise into the line. Except that it beats every generic SMPS I've compared it to on sound quality, in three systems. Here's a good example of why I consider ASR to be a joke:

"It is clear that whether you use the USB power, or the supplied switching power supply, there is absolutely no audible improvement in the output of the DAC with linear power supplies."

Amir
Founder, Audio Science Review 

I'm not advocating for anyone to buy an AC Purifier, but I will continue to use mine, because you can't get away from switching power supplies. They are endemic in electronic gear and throughout your household. I heard a small sonic benefit, therefore I did not return the AC Purifier, despite the naysayers. 

I use a Furman Elite-15 PFi conditioner for my power amps and subwoofers. Front-end gear is plugged into a Furman PST-8 power conditioner. The AC Purifier is plugged into the PST-8. This is a very different setup than the one I tested, with a new and higher resolution DAC and streamer and two linear power supplies replacing switching power supplies. I will do a fresh round of testing and report back. 

I am concerned about the video you posted. Distortion can sometimes sound like increased detail. I've asked iFi for comment:

The official response is on the iFi website: https://support.ifi-audio.com/kb/faq.php?id=803. Seems reasonable to me