IGNORED

How DOES the grounding boxes work?

1 hour ago, Cornan said:

I am quite sure that anyone that have actually tried them are believers

Correct.

They won't work on non-believers, any more than a voodoo doll, power bracelet, exorcism, etc, etc.

I haven't tried any of those either, but I know with 100% certainty they have a profound effect on believers who have tried them. So we are in agreement, these things do work..on some.

Btw, I'm sure eating a piece of manure tastes like isht, but I have not tried that either to "experience it for myself" as others must do with everything. YMMV.

14 minutes ago, AnotherSpin said:

Common sense is just a set of agreed rules, commonly accepted before somebody come and demonstrate it all wrong, or obsolete.

Agreed, so demonstrate walking on water or hearing this box (trust ears, just listening).

Otherwise, I'll stick to common sense.

55 minutes ago, Cornan said:

I am dying to find out what they do enhance 

Your perception.

Another subject many have poor understanding of.

I'll ask again, why is it always so important to have an objective reason (grounding, noise, etc, etc) for your purely subjective perception?

You can't just like the box purely because it enhances your perception?

21 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

2. People agreed that the box does change the sound because of the noise seen in the measurement

No. Unless we had measurements of Cornans system at speaker terminals or headphone elements.

Even then, a listening test by him, rather than using established JND thresholds, would be better.

2 minutes ago, Cornan said:

According to Entreq any metal would affect the result of the Grounding boxes negatively. They should infact to be placed close to metal and works better when placed elevated from the floor.

I guess the pics in your original post threw me off.

So all joking aside, this thing could literally be a box of rocks??