IGNORED

Let's talk about SOTM SMS-200 ULTRA

Hi everybody!  I just bought  the Sotm sms 200 ultra neo (paul hynes SR4)  and Chord qutest dac. I'm very happy with  the sound! I'm getting a realism in music that I haven't heard in my previous setup Sms 200 ( paul hynes SR4 )+ wyred recovery ( uptone Lps 1.2)+chord mojo +curious cables  .  Although I'm having a much superior  sound , I feel that I had more body( weight ) in my previous setup ...

I'm thinking of getting the Iso regen ( by what I have been reading ,it looks it will add some body to the music ) or the sotm tx-usbultra ( I read it keeps things a bit lean still... which is not what I'm looking for).

My questions are : 1 - Will the iso regen be redundant or it will give me a similar improvement as the TX usb?

2 - If I buy the Tx , Will I have more body in my music?

I'm still new in this Audiophile world, any clarification would be much appreciated 👌

I do realize the superior detail I'm having now ( realism ), but a bit more body I would welcome . I'm not talking about bloated bass, that I already had... when I plugged the Wyred recovery to the sms ultra  . Inexplicable to me... The wyred recovery worked very Very well with sms 200 , with the sms ultra it ruined ... the bass it got  fuzzy , bloated instead of well defined like it was in the sms 200 .

I started this adventure without any intentions of spending money ... I Bought a Chord mojo and a beyer dynamic 1990 pro and then I thought " what if I buy some speakers? maybe I don't even need amplifier..." After all I needed the amplifier , and the vovox power cables, and the curious usb cables , and wireworld starlight ethernet cables and Lps for everything...This is getting out of hand🙄

I think I'm going to give baby steps - Iso regen first( and I will see how it feels , something tells me that I will have good results, I have an uptone lps 1.2 with Dave Zenwave Dc copper cable  audio ready for it).  Harshness it's not being a problem in my system, especially  now with the new sotm firmware 4.6 and ethernet via 100mb. If there was any harshness it's gone now, that new firmware indeed did wonders!

Thank you Confused