IGNORED

JRiver Set UP

aes

Hello everyone

I write from Barcelona, Spain

I currently use as player JRiver my library.

My operating system is W.Vista. The connection to the previous moment is without DAC, the conversion makes it an internal card Asus Xonar (I'm hoping that a friend brought me from USA a Berkeley, not sold in Europe) The question is, which you believe would be the best configuration of player, ASIO (2.0) or WASAPI ...

I hear no difference. What can I do to find the bit perfect

The pre amp is a Mark Levinson 326S.

Thanks and sorry for my English.

With Windows Vista you should use (in theory) Wasapi! I have loved JRMC over all other players expect for for current configuration which is Windows Xp and the M2tech Hi-Face. I am now preferring Media monkey with the Kernel Streaming plug in designed by Steve monk. This combination plus the BNC interface and my Stereovox VV2 going into my Audio Note Dac's SPDIF interface (no longer the internal Hagerman USB board) is so musical. I also bypass the device by Unmapping it in System Properties. I find this combination to be the best as my laptop cannot alter the volume at all by either the application or the Windows OS.

Liz

Powerbook G4 15 inch Aluminum, \"Fidela,\" M2tech EVO (BNC)with RF attenuator,dedicated PSU, Stereovox XV Ultra (BNC) Audio Note Dac Kit 2.1 Level B Signature Upgraded to 12AU7 tubes, ARC SP-16L Tube preamp , VAC PA100/100 Tube Amp), Vintage Tubes, Furutech ETP-80, (Alon 2 Mk2, (upgraded tweeters, Usher Woofers), Pangea Power cords, Omega Micro Active Planar PC. Signal Cable Silver Resolution ICs.

• 1 month later...

De Nada! I assume you speak Espanol? What settings are you using?

Powerbook G4 15 inch Aluminum, \"Fidela,\" M2tech EVO (BNC)with RF attenuator,dedicated PSU, Stereovox XV Ultra (BNC) Audio Note Dac Kit 2.1 Level B Signature Upgraded to 12AU7 tubes, ARC SP-16L Tube preamp , VAC PA100/100 Tube Amp), Vintage Tubes, Furutech ETP-80, (Alon 2 Mk2, (upgraded tweeters, Usher Woofers), Pangea Power cords, Omega Micro Active Planar PC. Signal Cable Silver Resolution ICs.