IGNORED

download 24 bit HD music.

Hi guys,

I am new to computer audio system. I am digitalizing my audio system and ripping my CDs and saving these at NAS. I am using SONOS music server. It works fine. But, I have never listen to music recorded at 24 bit. Many people say that the sound of 24 bit music is totally different from that of 16 bit music. I want to download 24 bit classical music and compare 16 bits music. Can anybody let me know where I can download free-trial 24 bit music. Thanks,

SSS

sss

You may not find the sound TOTALLY different. Actually, in my experience the difference at first appears subtle if we're talking 16 bit, 44.1 kHz vs. 24 bit, 44.1 kHz. But it's an important difference. 24 bit allows you to perceive the recording venue better, and first and foremost, it is more musically involving ... Just don't expect the difference to jump in your face ...

All best,

Jens

i5 Macbook Pro running Roon -> Uptone Etherregen -> custom-built Win10 PC serving as endpoint, with separate LPUs for mobo and a filtering digiboard (DIY) -> Audio Note DAC 5ish (a heavily modded 3.1X Bal) -> AN Kit One, heavily modded with silver wiring and Black Gates -> AN E-SPx Alnico on Townshend speaker bars. Vicoustic and GIK treatment.