IGNORED

HDtracks download manager...

I've had nothing but problems using the HDTracks Download manager. I'm using a Macbook Pro, OS 10.6.8 with the latest version of Java, WiFi connection, and I have to restart downloads *multiple* times per album. Just this last weekend I bought the Buena Vista Social Club release and had to stop and start the download manager literally 12 times. It took me two full days of trying to get the entire album downloaded.

These problems are inexcusable and should not be something the customer has to deal with. I don't have these problems with the Linn Records download site.

I've written to HDTracks about it three times to no avail.

Digital: Mac Mini/Roon Core/Optical Module->long run of fiber->EtherREGEN->SOtM UltraNeo->Schiit Gumby DAC. Shunyata Sigma Ethernet/Alpha USB Amplification: First Sound Presence Deluxe 4.0 preamp, LP70S amp Speakers: Harbeth 30.2/Power/Cables: Shunyata Everest 8000, Shunyata Sigma XC and NR, Alpha XC and NR, & Venom 14 Digital PCs, Alpha V2 ICs and SPs.  

Chris,

What is S3?

Some of us are working on Macs, does S3 apply?

Digital: Mac Mini/Roon Core/Optical Module->long run of fiber->EtherREGEN->SOtM UltraNeo->Schiit Gumby DAC. Shunyata Sigma Ethernet/Alpha USB Amplification: First Sound Presence Deluxe 4.0 preamp, LP70S amp Speakers: Harbeth 30.2/Power/Cables: Shunyata Everest 8000, Shunyata Sigma XC and NR, Alpha XC and NR, & Venom 14 Digital PCs, Alpha V2 ICs and SPs.