IGNORED

HDtracks download manager...

My experience with alot of audio manufacturer's is their response to emails is usually horrible. If you want your problem usually fixed easily and promptly with hdtracks, do it the old fashioned way...call them 212-586-7799. I have called them a few times to correct an issue that was their fault and 1 issue that was my fault. Both times I was directed to support techs and issues were taken care of. Only problem I had was no tech support during last winter's snowstorm but that was totally understandable. I have also found that trying to get in touch with manufacturer's during big audio shows such as rmaf and ces is difficult as their support staff is usually involved with their show displays.

I have found a number of companies do not have proper staffing to support email issues. They would be actually better off not even listing email address for support issues as the above complaints show that no response is much worse than not having email support.

Glad to help. May I suggest for issues with other manufacturer's to use the AudioGon website. On the right side under "Resources" there is an "Industry Directory" subtitle which directs you to alot of the audio industry. FWIW hdtracks, for those that do not know, is a part of Chesky Records, which is the number I gave in an earlier post.

• 3 months later...

Hey everybody!

I am happy to report that this morning I downloaded 3 albums from hdtracks. While I really haven't had any issues to complain aboutup to now, their download speed was always kind of slow. I am happy to announce that I downloaded 3 flac albums (2 96/24 and 1 48/24) in less time than it use to take 1 album. I have not changed anything in my system so I can only assume that hdtracks has improved their download equipment!

• 1 month later...