IGNORED

HDtracks download manager...

I just purchased a album from HDtracks, and the download manager will not download. I have latest Java 6 and I'm using Win-7.

When I attempt to download the "HD Downloader" Java Reports the applications digital signature has been verified. Do you want to run the application ?

I note Yes

Then this error is reported;

Failed to validate certificate. The application will not be executed.

I sent HD an email, twice and NO response. ON HDtracks is shows my Album download waiting to resume.

Any idea's

The Truth Is Out There

Well, I have been using Firefox (10.0.2) on every download I have ever used when downloading music, but being an old fart and a a newbie at all of this computer audio stuff, when I read a few post up about IE. Well I tried it and the download manager from HDTracks downloaded as did the album. PS: I have Jave 6 update 17. IE (9.0.8).

So far so good but the non-assistance from HDTracks leaves a lot to be desired.

The Truth Is Out There

• 7 months later...

Just tried the Jriver downloader from HDTracks which I downloaded BB King and Clapton 'Riding With the King. Worked great but I wish I had set the downloader to load one song at a time, instead it did 3 at a time and took a little while longer than expected. But overall, Nice.

The Truth Is Out There

Just tried the Jriver downloader from HDTracks which I downloaded BB King and Clapton 'Riding With the King. Worked great but I wish I had set the downloader to load one song at a time, instead it did 3 at a time and took a little while longer than expected. But overall, Nice.
OPPS, just noticed that somehow in Jrivers media center I have two copies of the same song after the download, but in the download manager there is only one. Any idea's ?

The Truth Is Out There