IGNORED

Control Point Software for iOS

glider

I just downloaded the free version.

This is the first iOS control-point software I have tried that simply works with my Teac NT-503, including the volume control.

Any interest in creating a desktop version for OS X (Mac OS)?

I'd like the ability to put in a full network IP address to stream from a remote NAS that isn't on my local area network.  

Import of Apple music to the library works fine.  Sorting on album title should omit things like "A" and "The"

foobar has a good interface if you want to look to it for ideas.

Siri control of this thing could be very useful.

Purchasing advertisement and/or sponsoring a subforum here might be worth the investment. I imagine you potentially could have a lot of eager users giving valuable feedback, as the current options on iOS  are quite limited.

On 6/27/2017 at 1:08 PM, glider said:

Adding support for fixed IP addresses is something I'd be interested in adding. I don't have the need for this personally, so I'm hoping you can shed some light on why this is needed? I'm assuming you would expect this to work for both media servers and renderers?

What I had in mind is serving from a NAS/computer at work, and using the static IP to connect from home (or elsewhere).  But I since discovered this can be done fairly readily using BubbleUNPnP on the remote computer, together with BubbleUPnPTetherClient on a local computer.

On 6/27/2017 at 1:08 PM, glider said:

I'm very happy to hear that!

I may have spoke too soon.  The player plays a song until the end, but does not automatically advance to the next one.  (It works fine when playing to my ipad).

• 4 weeks later...