IGNORED

Show us your equipment / kit !

6 minutes ago, jparvio said:

IMG_6012.thumb.jpg.ed7610f7636f7bc3c4ffb245d4bd80bf.jpgIMG_6091.thumb.JPG.e279d738d666dde150b074764bf79878.JPGIMG_6199.thumb.jpg.5429f424ff3623efaf89344da1480bf9.jpgIMG_6116.thumb.jpg.2f1462f36c8c2c3edbdc97ce1a5bd41f.jpg

Speakers are Solaudio Fusion Gen 2´s. Amps are made-to-order artisan hifi. Preamp is full tube, power amps transistor. The topology is not something I like to discuss further here. Dac is mostly either Denafrips Ares 2 or TotalDac (with streamer and extra ps´s), Roon´s the main interface. CD´s are played through Projects transport (with it´s external ps). Some variations do take place since I have other components in other systems and sometimes I vary them for fun or for comparison. 

Jussi Arvio

Contributing Editor

Hifimaailma Magazine

9 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

Devore 96’s 

Thank you

I was lining up "Now I know where Peter Qvortrup got his inspiration." But it seems the chicken came first (which doesn't surprise tbh). According to Stereophile here:

Audio Note is famous for their distinctive wide-baffle, high-sensitivity AN-E speakers, which find favor with many single-ended-triode enthusiasts. Industry stalwarts Spendor and Harbeth have kept classic wide-baffle designs in their own lines. And now, America's own DeVore Fidelity has brought to market their Orangutan O/96 ($12,000/pair), a wide-baffle, high-sensitivity, full-range dynamic loudspeaker aimed squarely at the SET set.

I am in love with my Snell Type A III. Hence the keen eye :-)

9 hours ago, TubeLover said:

Now there is a fascinating mix of the classics of the past, and the technology of current day. Well done.

I was fortunate enough to recently pick up the incredibly rare (only 100 made) 90th anniversary Luxman MQ-88uSE in mint condition.

JC

Im thinking of buying a pair Luxman MQ-88uSE  new in box . 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bazinga said:

BB2236BD-0541-4794-B6A5-DADBFE701789.jpeg

I assume the Devore's are a secondary setup? 

You have had sooo many top shelf components + spkrs shuffled through your system, you've had quite the journey.  Kudos.  Any favorites (if that's even possible)?  👍

My rig

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...