IGNORED

Show us your equipment / kit !

I gave strong consideration to Don's amp when I eventually went with the Moth. Love the architecture.

only drawback (and put off for many) is waiting time :(

but these things are shockingly good. and not just "for the money" ;)

Y pre does its job nicely (not totally transparent though but... hey: it's 1k$!) whilst the X... wow: it has always gloriously rewarded any improvement I made to sources :) (and my jaw dropped to the floor the day I tried going DAC > power amp direct)

Qnap HS-264 NAS (powered by an HD-Plex 100w LPS) > Cirrus7 Nimbini v2.5 Media Edition i7-8559U/32/512 running Roon ROCK (powered by a Keces P8 LPS) > Lumin U2  > Metrum Acoustics Adagio NOS digital preamplifier > First Watt SIT 3  power amplifier (or Don Garber Fi "Y" 6922 tube preamplifier + Don Garber Fi "X" 2A3 SET power amplifier, both powered from an Alpha-Core BP-30 Isolated Symmetrical Power Transformer) > Klipsch Cornwall III

headphones system:

Cirrus 7 > Lumin U2 > Metrum Acoustics Adagio > Pathos Aurium amplifier (powered by an UpTone Audio JS-2 LPS) > Focal Clear headphones

• 2 weeks later...

Just recently... Please excuse the lousy photography skills. :)

IMG_4341.jpg

IMG_4344.jpg

Lyngdorf MP40..Aurender N200..Panasonic UB9000..SimAudio Titan MCH Amp..Emotiva BasX A4..KEF Ref 1 Meta..Dali Phantom IW..SVS Prime Elevation(4)..JL Audio F112..Shunyata Research Ztron Alpha HC/Wireworld Silver Electra PCs..IsoAcoustics Gaia I and II, Orea Bronze..Billy Bags rack.

Hello from Cali, Colombia, SouthAmerica.

Just some photos of my "AUDIOFFICE". These days I work from home about 50% of my time. At the same time I am just starting to learn and play with computer audio so I decided to setup my small system right in my small office (14FTx11FT).

The wood base use to be part of avery ancient tree that was struck by a lightning.

MacMini and a Parasound Integrated (plus Meridian explorer2 for MQA).

DIY Kairos stand mounted loudspeakers.

I am enjoying this new "era" of computer audio and trying to learn as much as possible, so a lot of questions will for sure be happening .

Ah! And the weird tube-difusser was just an idea to use a bunch of tubes I have around. It is better than the bare wall and looks kind of cool ( I guess...). And yes, everybody thinks I am a little bit crazy, of course!.

IMG_4541.JPG

IMG_4540.JPG

IMG_4527.JPG

IMG_4526.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Just some photos of my "AUDIOFFICE". These days I work from home about 50% of my time. At the same time I am just starting to learn and play with computer audio so I decided to setup my small system right in my small office (14FTx11FT).

The wood base use to be part of avery ancient tree that was struck by a lightning.

MacMini and a Parasound Integrated (plus Meridian explorer2 for MQA).

DIY Kairos stand mounted loudspeakers.

I am enjoying this new "era" of computer audio and trying to learn as much as possible, so a lot of questions will for sure be happening .

Ah! And the weird tube-difusser was just an idea to use a bunch of tubes I have around. It is better than the bare wall and looks kind of cool ( I guess...). And yes, everybody thinks I am a little bit crazy, of course!.

What a nice office and great setup!

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile

Lest anyone think I have untreated hardwood floors, here's a picture of my piano area rug!

LAji5yAM0x8kEksXnv5CIzWU4iUr9ZaP1AGYsxWHgLGdTTPD0j24V___ArmDC91Z2sHGF3mjUjg5qPxa3REfIgDw9KYhqvZ63k2YoAB4f03JpcCRX6_QwxTMDMEbjvLcJXXZ1bVav3-aZ-nLfCvdzn2q0XJNpAW39XMptl05XwTTPaP0M_kzE6Z7xosJlOfG2Abgx1vx4uDYOiHCQ_vrwm1zI-jOn5Plk8wLNNojqOGAuuZgn4Lr0YwrPWGfve-xBJHPdbjN-v-VVV6JJb_mA-jURRe8ZNTvakxdpVt1_b9bn5XQEN-gf4NUzu_ueFdYrKYVdBz5jSvgSHNuW1NlubZMQii5bBhVB5JUpIThc5S5UeaRuHvslvLy-mzaKjIFKsJ1I9obbUlGjnz5Scxg8QAEoBOd2FxKIuGaTAn3NsC8qrxDOO6tHyBKoOGtjtiYTZNLnYNDczhvVeYy8JwIPlLGuIAXJ5XM-QlKI7UyOjbcSnMX5DPsQuyQu4wPUb1EELSd38RbAdNCSgSftibFJaC3lOKVb7Viykd4erZgN3SUwuh6R3AghewFdvSadjMRW4l23HqwhrgwxzBw9FiDiZD8U1gNI3C4A_RhAgb_KhalNqjiu_wu=w1022-h418-no

and my headphones:

84EheJWdxpwMcESQxj-6NnDY0WX2-mrTZnuk975OADL8hnzKgYKr7biVM1zXbaqLJKtNPhktM1GxryK0htBtHIL5yWUtTD0OjuxNeOx9P2SN_BZ0g1kDCrxLrXk9HATiO8A8wUQ1sBpoD2NFSG8FNWVS0Kr8t0mUKiWNw1kSCs4HY7hFzsvbcUH8TLQUIeAMPEUGEkm5KSPsMh2qUrH7t4b5opUlu6infpCkqZ7CKIgDneLP2JO2fIVOJ8Y2xwnqTjBn1kihsMBAEO6xtOumEZ7TTfZigE-Lbt1WE4MWlG5UXdy92laV5wf0GpYvzR9MitubxMJIJzgHEBYSDUQDaNmjmCkngWarAlfodDQS6MQBRkVqtuJrtcwITO2bWkVhCnX7agqAYO9pe1o201hz0QChEd1O0Tc1rTpj8l4UXI946IsfWyA0uZDJ_EsJy1silgLGK9Rt2GsDipqIa61s2c0gBZ2sFvK07r6Aoxo_mKPYNANkS61XEZKnzojUV-sUbgzh_teKlKpUUA5AdFRYVToc71rLa3ZAYwog5bf-uJQTnWr4c-Wtq22p-42ko1zQk-V91InnKbgzZ6UMDQCKVQiF5oc_dwL14zIjbibA-hgsQ-5ZQE0=w1024-h680-no

DALI Epicon 2; SVS SB 13 Ultra; Primaluna Premium Dialogue HP integrated amp; Esoteric K-03; VPI Scout 1.1/Ortofon 2M Black; Audeze LCD-XC phones; JRiver MC22

...The wood base use to be part of avery ancient tree that was struck by a lightning.

...DIY Kairos stand mounted loudspeakers.

Sir, you have great taste - fantastic use of resources!

Custom Win10 Server | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Job INT | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

Klavier, very tasteful looking setup that does not overtake the room. Clearly, you are well tempered!

Well played, sir.

DALI Epicon 2; SVS SB 13 Ultra; Primaluna Premium Dialogue HP integrated amp; Esoteric K-03; VPI Scout 1.1/Ortofon 2M Black; Audeze LCD-XC phones; JRiver MC22

Like the term I saw earlier in thread, "audio office".

VPI Classic w/Zephyr MKiii / Avid Pellar Phono / Hegel H360 / ATC SCM19 v2 / OPPO HA-1 / LCD-X (not in pics)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33544[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33545[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33546[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33547[/ATTACH]

very nice! so did you dust everything before you took the pics? never seen such an absence of dust -- definitely not what you'd see with a good look at my rig!

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100