IGNORED

Show us your equipment / kit !

Beautiful set up, I love Oracle kit I have a mk4 Delphi.

The Gallo 3.5's are fantastic as well I use Reference 3.1s with an SA amplifier. I see no SA Reference amplifier in your system, you should try one, as it improves the mid and the treble and not just the bass. Adding an SA will open the entire system up.

Hi Dalek

I used to have the SA Amplifier with the Ref 3.1 as well. When I refreshed to the new Ref 3.5, in my listening room and with the music genres (mostly jazz) that I listen to, it did not seem to have as much of a positive impact on the SQ as before so I remove it. The 3.5 have a more cohesive frequency delivery than the older models and the PrimaLuna mono blocks have more "ooomf" than their power rating would suggest. But I do agreed that if the music selection required to shakes things up, the SA Amp helps.

• 2 years later...
Here's my current setup. Just added a BC RefLink a few days ago, quite happy with it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2673[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2674[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2675[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2676[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2677[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2678[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2679[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2680[/ATTACH]

Being busy the past couple years. New Pre-amp, Amp, Phono pre-amp and cabling.

A_4546196.jpg

• 1 year later...