IGNORED

Show us your equipment / kit !

Hello everyone, 

I have a kit to share that I put together for my aged parents. 

It may be of interest for those not blessed with lots of cash. 

IMO, far too much attention is paid in audiophile land to gear that costs far more than the average person can afford, yet there is lots of gear, that if not giant killers, provides far more "bang for the buck" than megabuck gear. Only rarely do I see a system consisting of such gear. 

Here's one for those who missed it: Mr. Fußball's budget system

Warning: to do justice to the system I put together, I decided to post it up on a new website rather than here, so below is the link to it:

A Budget Near Field System 

• 2 weeks later...

HI Richard, 

Thank you for the kind words. It sure would be interesting to compare your homemade Dueland cables to the Decware's. If memory serves, Jeff Place made some homemade Dueland RCA cables and spoke highly of them.

Hey small world, I happen to have the open baffle Betsys but circumstance has prevented me from setting them up. When I'm finally able to do so, I'll be pairing them up with my Eastern Electric MiniMax Integrated Tube Amplifier. Sourced by my Yamaha PF-1000 TT and a yet to be acquired Parks Audio 'Puffin' Phono preamp. And yes, I'll be using Dueland cable in that rig too.