IGNORED

Show us your equipment / kit !

I made an AES digital cable with Duelund silver ribbon 1.0. The ribbon can snap easily. But the SQ per unit money is just huge. Mine is heavily shielded but worked great just hanging off the XLR pins i.e. before I layered up the cable. Ribbon can't be twisted but lots of insulation and shield permutations are possible. I would try Duelund for anything but have succumbed to Mundorf Silver/Gold for DC cables currently under construction.

• 1 year later...
9 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

Devore 96’s 

Thank you

I was lining up "Now I know where Peter Qvortrup got his inspiration." But it seems the chicken came first (which doesn't surprise tbh). According to Stereophile here:

Audio Note is famous for their distinctive wide-baffle, high-sensitivity AN-E speakers, which find favor with many single-ended-triode enthusiasts. Industry stalwarts Spendor and Harbeth have kept classic wide-baffle designs in their own lines. And now, America's own DeVore Fidelity has brought to market their Orangutan O/96 ($12,000/pair), a wide-baffle, high-sensitivity, full-range dynamic loudspeaker aimed squarely at the SET set.

I am in love with my Snell Type A III. Hence the keen eye :-)