IGNORED

Show us your equipment / kit !

Beautiful Speakers, before my ML I had focal bookshelves...they are awesome sounding speakers.....[ATTACH=CONFIG]17998[/ATTACH]

that's my set up now

Looks great are those martin Logan's?

One of my favorites. I build own now as I could never afford what I wanted so I bought every book I could on loudspeakers. Met a fellow that was into building speakers for concerts and studio mastering and I hung around with him for what's been 20 years now. Learned everything I could and now build for other people. There's always look better than mine it's like the plumber had leaky pipes the mechanics car is in bad shape, you start doing for others and never have time for your self. But thr ones I'm useing as mains are good the sound is awesome. I'm working on a new design now that will be even better. Love your setup clean and nice. The music scale on the back wall is a nice touch,

Blindmullet here not sure if your referring to my setup or fabyyhoms but thanks for both of us. I'm not Latino but me esposa es de Puerto Rico. Yo escutcheon mucho Latino musica in me casa pero Ella gusta tex mex Freddy Fender, Flaco Jimenez,

Sorry my Spanish is so bad button I try to keep up. I have to take her to Etuado in Pueto Rico this summer so I need to practice. Thanks O buenos Dias me amigo!

No problem. What kind of amps are those? They look familiar but can't make them out in the photo, I guess I could look at your profile but hey while I've gotch Ya. The midrange on those MLs can really be something special when driven with the right amp. I am always amazed ar how the inventer of those speakers ever came up with it. It's just fascinating to me how they work at all. Thanks

I got ya thanks so much. I'll get this site figured out sooner or later. And if I do something wrong please let me know I don't want to get anyone upset. Your right that the best way to learn how is to try it. Seems like everyone on this site is really nice and non judgemental which is great. I visit many sites on the web and am only a member of 2. I can't beleive how abusive some people can be discussing a topic they are supposed to love, it's incredible! Thanks everyone!

Maheskc those speakers are awesome, got to here a pair at a dealers shop awhile back and they were really sweet. I thought their imaging was absolutely at the top of the heap. Super resolving and sound stage that anyone would envy. Not to mention the bottom end was right where it should be. If anything the dealer had the low end cut back a bit as they were spinning vinyl and I think he was being conservative but it was still very clear and well seated in the mix. I know your proud to have them and rightly so.

• 6 months later...