IGNORED

Show us your equipment / kit !

This has been a fascinating thread. So many different systems ranging from modest to awesome. Very interesting to see the different approaches people take. This is my main system with which I am entirely happy and believe (hope) that it is the endgame setup for me.

image.jpg

The the picture is vertical but, when I save the reply, it turns on its side for some reason.

Thanks. It sounds great and brings out the best in my speakers which are Dali Euphonia MS4. I thought I was settled with a simple but flexible two box system with the two Chord units. But then I discovered Qobuz, which is great fun and led to the purchase of the Aries - which I learnt about on this forum whilst Googling for something entirely different!

Then I discovered the Melco NAS, so my box count has doubled this year - but worth it for the sound quality and the flexibility that I now have.

i really do think that I am done now, but how many times has that been said before?

• 1 year later...

There are some amazing systems in this thread and it is very interesting to see the many varied approaches that have been taken. I have finally reached the end point with my system - dangerous statement to make!?

?image.jpeg