IGNORED

Show us your equipment / kit !

The speakers are Audience 1+1's. Audience ClairAudient 1+1 Personal Reference Monitor | The Absolute Sound Full range. No crossovers to add phase distortions, etc. They have a very clear soundstage and imaging. I choose to use a little bass EQ as to avoid needing a subwoofer. I use a BBE Sonic Maximizer 282r that provides a linear bass boost. I do not use any high frequency enhancement. Its not needed with great speakers. It provides a dynamic EQ which makes the bass very much alive sounding.

The keyboard? Adesso® EasyTouch 132 - Luminous 4X Large Print Multimedia Desktop Keyboard-Adesso® EasyTouch 132 - Luminous 4X Large Print Multimedia Desktop Keyboard It was designed to help the visually impaired. I chose it because I like to listen to my music and videos with the lights off. Its a keyboard with large letters. The color that allows you to see the letters when the only light to see the keyboard with is from your monitor. I find with the lights down it makes for a more relaxing listening time late at night. I needed to see the keyboard. So? Nothing fancy, nor very expensive. Just simply and gets the job done with little light to see it with.

My dad suffers from macular degeneration and has the same keyboard. Still can't really see it. Insists on driving though.

Vinyl is a hugely overpriced way to get flawed sound. Digital is an inexpensive way to get less flawed (though flawed nonetheless) sound.

No, I don't think I'll be ratting my father out to the dmv any time soon. If that's how he wants to off himself, so be it. He still drives way better than many people I see on the road who are way younger than me, not because they can't see (presumably) but because they don't pay attention or they are just stupid. I just won't ride with him. I meet him at his doctor's office on my motorcycle.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Vinyl is a hugely overpriced way to get flawed sound. Digital is an inexpensive way to get less flawed (though flawed nonetheless) sound.

What you see here is all I listen to. Pretty pedestrian, but I love the sound.Portable rigs.jpg Where I am right now has a lot of noise, so I rarely use speakers. I think most of this gear is listed in my profile, or reply if you have questions.

Desktop, sources and amps.jpg

Headphones.jpg

How do you like the iFi audio? I have been wondering about the micro – iTube to be used between my DAC and preamp for its benefits and effect.

This stack is the Micro iDSD and Micro iCAN. They are both great and great value, especially the iDSD, but I have no experience with the iTube. As you can see, I already have 2 tube preamp stages in the Peachtree integrated and Schiit Valhalla 2 hp amp/pre. Based on my experience w/ the company though, I don't know that you can go wrong w/ ifi gear.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk