IGNORED

Show us your equipment / kit !

This was my set before I went streaming:

GroteFoto-NLJGQQFL.jpg

This is now ... sorry for the noisy picture quality.

GroteFoto-6USXZ6YE.jpg

Bottom left is my "old" HTPC (Win7/J.River) but now I use the BeagleBone Black built together with the Lindemann Dac in the wooden enclosure at the bottom right. The HTPC is used now as a normal PC with a few meters VGA cable to a normal monitor outside the picture.

The tuner on top is almost obsolete now since I managed to get most radio stations over streaming too via the BBB.

Two weeks ago I picked up a pair of Boenicke W5 in Switserland. I drove 700 km to Basel and back again the same day to buy these gems ;-)

The stands need to go and will be repaced soon by something more in proportion to the W5 speakers.

Rigelian iOS app -> BeagleBone Black with Botic driver + Linux MPD + XPEnology NAS -> Soekris dam1121 DAC I2S direct from BBB -> DH Labs Revelation -> NAD C162 -> DH Labs Revelation -> Odyssey Khartago Plus -> DH Labs Q10 -> Boenicke Audio W5

Sorry for OT. Oystein, would love to hear about the Boenicke W5 if you find the time. Thanks!

Thread started here: http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f12-headphones-and-speakers/has-anyone-heard-boenicke-w5-19049/

I have submitted my response in the other thread as requested :-)

Rigelian iOS app -> BeagleBone Black with Botic driver + Linux MPD + XPEnology NAS -> Soekris dam1121 DAC I2S direct from BBB -> DH Labs Revelation -> NAD C162 -> DH Labs Revelation -> Odyssey Khartago Plus -> DH Labs Q10 -> Boenicke Audio W5

• 4 years later...

It has been long time ago that I showed my equipment so now it is time for an update.

See my signature for current equipment.

As my previous reply is burried somewhere in the previous pages I will show som of the old stuff too.

Untill last year we lived in a small house with a very narrow living area.

1k0.jpg

Last year we moved to a bigger house.
Next year we will do a renovation and the current fireplace will de removed.

For the time being I created a shelf on wheels for my pre-power amp combo in the middle section under the fire place.

I drilled some big holes through the brick supports for the mains cables and interlinks.
In the left section under the TV is the power strip and a DIY Linux music server with Wi-Fi acces point.

The speaker cables go around the brick supports and are hanging under by cable clamps.

It has a big WAF as the equipment is hardly visible and no cables on the floor :D

After the renovation I will have dedicated power lines from the fusebox to the outlets and wired LAN outlets.

The new room is much more spacious:

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

• 1 year later...