Hi all

I've seen some threads on this forum ( example )about Qobuz and related problems, e.g. incorrect song orders on an album, playlists changes randomly without even manipulating it ?? O.o ), incomplete albums or albums containing songs where only one minute of the song is available... I've already checked some things... 'The Last Waltz' and there are 3 complete albums available, not just one minute snippets.

If there are still some examples at this present day, I'd appreciate if these well-hearted criticasters post some example albums so I can check if this is still the case. At the moment, I'm trying the 15 days free trial, so there's the justification of my question :)

THX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am using the 15 day free trial and am thoroughly confused. I can't find ANY of the artists I search for: No Pink Floyd albums, no Grateful Dead, etc. Whatever I do find has only 45 second samples, it won't play full songs. I keep checking my settings. I am logged in, 16/44 etc. Does being in the U.S. have anything to do with this? 

18 hours ago, wushuliu said:

I am using the 15 day free trial and am thoroughly confused. I can't find ANY of the artists I search for: No Pink Floyd albums, no Grateful Dead, etc. Whatever I do find has only 45 second samples, it won't play full songs. I keep checking my settings. I am logged in, 16/44 etc. Does being in the U.S. have anything to do with this? 

Qobuz isn't in the US and probably for a while. So unfortunately answer to your last question is probably Yes.

@wushuliu @Musicophile: I am in the USA and have been using Qobuz for many years(5 or more) and have had no problems,I get HiFi 16.4/44.1 streaming and all the Grateful Dead/Sinatra/Dylan/The Band  albums etc. plus obscure groups/solo artists like Won Ton Ton(Bea Van Der Maat) and European/French artists you can't find in TIDAL. My address is in 'New France' which is what the Northeast would been have called if the French had won on the Plains of Abraham-always thought that was pretty cheeky of them.

9 minutes ago, bobbmd said:

@wushuliu @Musicophile: I am in the USA and have been using Qobuz for many years(5 or more) and have had no problems,I get HiFi 16.4/44.1 streaming and all the Grateful Dead/Sinatra/Dylan/The Band  albums etc. plus obscure groups/solo artists like Won Ton Ton(Bea Van Der Maat) and European/French artists you can't find in TIDAL. My address is in 'New France' which is what the Northeast would been have called if the French had won on the Plains of Abraham-always thought that was pretty cheeky of them.

I believe they are (or are forced to be by the labels) a bit more restrictive with new subscribers. 

Agree, temporarily use a VPN service like Tunnelbear and sign up as if in the UK. Set it up to pay with Paypal and then once you verify you can log in and have full service delete the VPN.  Took about 15 minutes total. If you use one of the other EU countries you may end up with service in that language.