IGNORED

New loudspeakers & room digital correction service

Good idea.

Your web site is severely lacking in information. And you invited contact, but there isn't contact info at the site.

Questions:

How is the room measurement done? Does the user need to buy a mic and software?

Do you just generate filters, or is full information about the room given -waterfall plots, frequency response curve, etc.?

Does implementation of the filters depend on a proprietary solution we have to buy from you? If not, what exactly is the service you are offering? Is it a one time payment or subscription?

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

4 hours ago, fresponse said:

I am surprised because must of your questions do have answers in the website (have you browsed the sub menus ?)

On my iPad using the Chrome browser, no links to the sub menus appear and the site has only 3 pages: home, privacy policy, and about. 

Till you made the comment about submenus It  wouldn't  have occurred to me to open the site in a PC  or Androic version of Chrome.

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

4 hours ago, Bob Stern said:

For me, the menu button in the upper left corner provides only a choice between English and French, with no links to any topic pages.

+1 on iPad

4 hours ago, mansr said:

If the web is your primary, or only, sales channel, a quality website should bloody well be your top priority. This includes working with all reasonable browsers as well as passing compliance tests.

Unfortunately, many small business owners don't ever update their websites. They don't have the time, or don't want to spend the money. 

A shortsighted approach if you ask me, but it is very common.

1 hour ago, Bob Stern said:

That works!  It was non-obvious that clicking the "+" button would produce a different result from clicking the word "English".

+1 Works. It also didn't occur to me. I  didn't expect the ipad version to work so  differently from the Windows version.

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, fresponse said:

I have made a revision of the Windows versions and added a standalone option that can be used as workaround for Roon users (see the tutorial available in the same directory, this option is valid if your DAC is directly connected to the PC running Roon)

I see the pdf with the appendix for perfoming impulse measurement, but not an explanation of how to use the standalone with Roon. 

• 3 months later...

I also couldn't figure out how to make his Room Shaper program work and gave up...