IGNORED

New loudspeakers & room digital correction service

11 hours ago, fresponse said:

The Windows version of the "Room shaper" plugin is now available. Some infos and download link can be found here

So, a ‘filter’ to enhance room correction that’s already applied.

Intrigued by this development.

Unfortunately, it would appear my Windows 10 pro 64 bit pc cannot handle the cpu intensive processing.

Or, could it be my VST host or USB attached interface cannot specify a buffer large enough to handle the 1.5 second processing buffer?

The cpu is 2.4 ghz with 4gb ram.

I am using VST Host linked with a RME Digiface.  The maximum latency buffer is 4096 samples.

What I hear with the plugin, active or bypassed, is audio but with a stuttering or pumping(?).  This stuttering reduces when increasing both buffers but the the maximum buffer size is reached before it is removed.

I wonder if you could provide details of a Windows based system that can run your plugin successfully.

btw - I have another Windows 10 pro 64 bit machine with an i7-7700HQ cpu at 2.8 ghz 16gb ram but it’s not currently setup to perform audio playback.

2 hours ago, fresponse said:

What kind of VST host are you using ? do you have upsampling ? I have done some testing with similar computer resources as yours w/o issues up to 192 kHz

Thanks for the reply.

VST host is VSTHost by Hermann Sieb, set to run with a sample rate of 96kHz.

I have other VST hosts I could try, such as PedalBoard and Cantabile.

12 hours ago, fresponse said:

I advise you to try a DAW as VST host (like Reaper) as I got as well some issues with VSTHost previously

I have configured Reaper similarly, if not exactly, like VSTHost.

I have left many, if not all, selectable options as the default.

Regrettably, the output audio results in the same earlier reported way, I.e. pumping/stuttering.

• 3 months later...