IGNORED

New loudspeakers & room digital correction service

17 hours ago, fresponse said:

I am surprised because must of your questions do have answers in the website (have you browsed the sub menus ?)

Your website either has a design bug or is incompatible with certain web browsers.  When I visited it yesterday using Safari on a Mac, the only selection in the menu was English vs French.  No product topics.  Today I did see links to different topics arranged in a row across the top of the page.  But after I visited two of the topic pages, the row of links disappeared and I had no way to revisit any of the topics

HQPlayer (on 3.8 GHz 8-core i7 iMac 2020) > NAA (on 2012 Mac Mini i7) > RME ADI-2 v2 > Benchmark AHB-2 > Thiel 3.7

1 hour ago, fresponse said:

Mac world is poor of multi channels convolution engines. There is one AU plugin that Yucca06 tested (Butterfly plugin) but it is quite expensive

The developer of Butterfly sells a cheaper version called SIR2 for $143 (after 25% discount for signing up for their newsletter).  It's the only Mac convolution plugin I know that still seems to be updated every few months.

http://www.siraudiotools.com/sir2.php

You can buy HQ Player, which has a built-in convolver, for the cost of SIR2.

Two Mac convolver plugins costing $40 to $50 haven’t been updated in almost two years, although they still may work:

MellowMuse IR1A

http://www.mellowmuse.com/IR1A.html

Liquid Sonics "Reverberate Core"

https://www.liquidsonics.com/software/reverberate-core/

HQPlayer (on 3.8 GHz 8-core i7 iMac 2020) > NAA (on 2012 Mac Mini i7) > RME ADI-2 v2 > Benchmark AHB-2 > Thiel 3.7

4 minutes ago, fresponse said:

What we need is left channel convolved with 2 different filters with respective output sent to left & right channel. This is why I mentioned the butterfly plugin which offer such flexibility (a filter set = 4 different filters)

I see.

Maybe you should post a separate link here to each page on your website since the navigation menus don’t appear in many web browsers.  (After reporting the menus don’t appear in Safari, I found they also fail to appear in Firefox and Chrome on the Mac.)

11 hours ago, fresponse said:

Check if the issue occurs in other browsers (we recommend Google Chrome).

As I said, the same failure occurred in Firefox and Google Chrome.  And of course I have the latest version of each browser.  Admittedly, I use the prior generation of MacOS called El Capitan, but that's true of many Mac users because of many user interface regressions introduced in Sierra.

Also, another Mac and iOS user complained of the same problem prior to my original post.

It's your choice, of course, whether to forfeit many Mac users as customers because they cannot access your website.

49 minutes ago, mansr said:

Broken CMS, most likely. Perhaps he's still using Microsoft Frontpage.

Windows developers often are dismissive of problems experienced by Mac, iOS and Android users.  They are used to complying only with Microsoft's old proprietary standards, not modern standards established by industry standards bodies.

6 minutes ago, rowli said:

The menus works okay for me in chrome/safari on iPad and OSX. Are you guys using the "responsive menu button" in the top left corner on smaller screens/devices?

For me, the menu button in the upper left corner provides only a choice between English and French, with no links to any topic pages.

1 hour ago, sixman said:

Next to English there is a "+" button which shows all the sub menus

That works!  It was non-obvious that clicking the "+" button would produce a different result from clicking the word "English".