IGNORED

Sonore Signature Rendu SE Deluxe

• 1 month later...

I have a few questions for Jesus and or Barrows:

Is the optical board in the Signature Rendu SE a little larger than that found in the opticalRendu?  How much DDR3 RAM is used in the opticalRendu/Signature Rendu SE?

I am looking forward to the release of your opticalModule.

Thanks!

Steve Plaskin

• 2 weeks later...

A few folks contacted me asking how I liked the ver 3. It has not been shipped to the best of my knowledge. Given that Sonore and SGC have always sent stuff to me pretty quickly in the past, I guess they just don’t have a completed product to sell yet.

Steve Plaskin

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, vortecjr said:

We have been working through some post production issues. For the past two days John has been testing a fix with good results. Two of the fixes have very postivide affect on the units overall so we are excited to have uncovered them as a consequence of the detaled analysis. Next is some testing in various systems as proof of concept and then incororate the fixs on the production run. It's slow work and we appreciate your patience.   

When can we expect to get our orders?

Steve Plaskin

19 hours ago, vortecjr said:

We have been working through some post production issues. For the past two days John has been testing a fix with good results. Two of the fixes have very postivide affect on the units overall so we are excited to have uncovered them as a consequence of the detaled analysis. Next is some testing in various systems as proof of concept and then incororate the fixs on the production run. It's slow work and we appreciate your patience.   

It all looks very promising. In the end, it should be with the wait. 👍

Steve Plaskin

• 1 month later...
  • vortecjr changed the title to Sonore Signature Rendu SE Deluxe

Jesus, Adrian, and Barrows:

My initial sonic impressions of the Signature Rendu SE Deluxe are that it is an amazing accomplishment. As good as the former model was, the new Deluxe is a big-time improvement.

You folks should be very proud of your new creation !

Steve Plaskin

• 2 weeks later...