IGNORED

Tidal Loses CEO

The only thing I'd say against that is what is Tidal without the lossless / Tidal Masters material? It's really the only distinction they have vs Spotify, etc. 

Mac Mini (+Tidal +Roon) -> WiFi -> Lyngdorf TDAI1120 ->JM Reynaud Lucia (Tellurium Q Black v2)

I'd be interested in hearing Sal list the ways he disagrees with Sean Carter. I'd also like to know what other businesses he applied this principle to, including and especially any owned by guys who evaded jail because they were white. No evidence necessary, of course, as none was adduced in Mr Carter's case and fair is fair.

i actually really don't give that much of a crap, but if you swagger in here showing off your virtue and making out like the rest of us are short in that department you should be prepared to show us all your bona fides.

Mac Mini (+Tidal +Roon) -> WiFi -> Lyngdorf TDAI1120 ->JM Reynaud Lucia (Tellurium Q Black v2)

25 minutes ago, LCC0256 said:

if you have to ask in what ways Sal disagrees with Mr. Carter - then you would not understand when he told you...If you have read Sal's postings  over the years you will see he is not someone trying to "show off virtue" His posts are well reasoned and made with conviction yet not judgmental. He has disagreed with me in the past several times yet i never felt he was judging me at all nor did i feel he was asserting any moral superiority. You go on supporting and being a Jay Z fanboy. This (for now) is still a free country. 

Well, I'll work on the assumption that if even Chris was previously unaware of Sal's vehemently held views then I don't think I with my albeit scarcely negligible 300-odd posts  need to feel bad about missing them. I think perhaps you might have a look at the first tightly-woven interjection Sal made to this thread, which, btw, threw it right off the rails. I say again, you made the parade of virtue, Sal: yours to defend it.

i have, btw, zero interest in Sean Carter's music, nor his glitzy life. I like his music service up to a point, and think he has an interesting approach for artists, but a pretty dull one for consumers. For my money, though, the best streaming service, by far, was Rdio, which had a far better social connectivity platform than any of them, and had created a genuinely new way of experiencing and sharing music, instead of just packaging up an old model. If it still existed I'd still be using it with or without lossless streaming.