IGNORED

Tidal Loses CEO

I am all for Jay Z and his rap buddies making millions. The majority of those dollars spent on rap "music"  are transfer payments or derivatives thereof. Good to see he and his gang spending and investing those dollars legitimately - hopefully creating wealth and growing the economy. As for his past it is what it is. He has made a fortune in a capitalist society. He has been spared serious incarceration by grace... Yet he goes out of his way to criticize and spew a good bit of hatred towards the country that allowed his fortune...so much like most of the musicians/actors do also.

I have no idea how or why  Mr. Obama got dragged into this thread...but we are MAGA....

if you have to ask in what ways Sal disagrees with Mr. Carter - then you would not understand when he told you...If you have read Sal's postings  over the years you will see he is not someone trying to "show off virtue" His posts are well reasoned and made with conviction yet not judgmental. He has disagreed with me in the past several times yet i never felt he was judging me at all nor did i feel he was asserting any moral superiority. You go on supporting and being a Jay Z fanboy. This (for now) is still a free country. 

Chris i was responding to Trappy's comment. On your new and improved site the referencing of a post to quote in a reply is not as intuitive as it was on your old site. So that is why i did not post Trappy's comment directly with mine. As for your misconception that i am elevating my intellect above yours - well i apologize if you got that idea - I certainly do not think nor did i mean to infer that.