IGNORED

ISO REGEN Listening Impressions (kicked off with some measurements)

Well, let's see if I get the honor of being the first to post something as a straight forward customer!

Everything now up and running.  I tried a couple of quick configurations to driving the ISO Regen, either with the LPS1 only powering it or with a split cable and so using the LPS1 to power that and the uRendu.  Ultimately, I am now listening with the wall-wart powering the uRendu and the LPS1 only driving the Regen.  It seems a bit less noisy in that mode, but will try again in the future just to see. Everything still settling down of course, but even now it feels like a bit more bass definition and upper-end clarity to what I am hearing.  Alas, can't try the USB connector as, with my current configuration, another cable gets in the way, so my set-up isn't as yet optimal.

Anyway - great job on sticking to the shipping schedule and for producing another great product!

Just a quick revisit for those waiting for the postman on Monday - definitely worth the wait!  What I reported yesterday on first listen has solidified further today after 24 hours.  Bass is definitely better defined, and there's more detail in the backgrounds than before; voices sound a bit more natural too.

Haven't yet tried other permutations - e.g. walwart driving ISO Regen and LPS-1 on uRendu, largely because getting to all the cabling etc. on my setup is a real pain, so I'm looking forward to hearing the impressions others have as they try variations on the "what PSU drives which device" theme.  Meanwhile, back to the music ...