IGNORED

Sonore ultraRendu v1.3

• 2 months later...

Hi! I have a new kind of problem with Sonore Ultrarendu: it have solid orange LED and isn’t detect in Roon anymore. But SonicOrbiter shows urendu’s IP address which is non-applicable through internet browser. Power supply is Uptone LPS-1.2 on 7V (has been worked for the last 3 months).

I’ve already done next recommended steps: 
- reloaded of all equipment in a link;

- dismounted all the cables plugged into urendu, then reloaded LPS and starts to plug in urendu’s power cable, then usb and rj-45 into urendu;

- moves out sd card then turned it back (while urendu was switched off of course).

The status LED is still orange... 

Does anybody have any idea how to solve this problem?

16 hours ago, VladST said:

Hi! I have a new kind of problem with Sonore Ultrarendu: it have solid orange LED and isn’t detect in Roon anymore. But SonicOrbiter shows urendu’s IP address which is non-applicable through internet browser. Power supply is Uptone LPS-1.2 on 7V (has been worked for the last 3 months).

I’ve already done next recommended steps: 
- reloaded of all equipment in a link;

- dismounted all the cables plugged into urendu, then reloaded LPS and starts to plug in urendu’s power cable, then usb and rj-45 into urendu;

- moves out sd card then turned it back (while urendu was switched off of course).

The status LED is still orange... 

Does anybody have any idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks for advice, but it’s almost ok with my LPS. The problem was with Urendu...

Probably, it’s all about SD card...