IGNORED

Sonore ultraRendu v1.3

19 hours ago, vortecjr said:

Seeing the ultraRendu next to the UltraCAP leaves me wanting to combine them in a nicer way. As such, I have an idea for a custom faceplate that allows you to mount both and have them look as one in your audio rack. Please provide feedback here so I can gauge interest in it. 

image.png

that would mean 2 versions, one with ultracap and one without?

• vortecjr featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sahmen said:

With the caveats expressed in the previous post (about audio memory) in place, I would say i discern a bigger delta between the 1.4 and the Ultrarendu, than between the 1.3 and 1.4.  The ultrarendu sort of "slaps you in the face" with the differences it brings, so they are harder to go unnoticed :)

is this comparison with both using a LPS-1?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2017 at 7:08 PM, vortecjr said:

I disagree. I recently bought a bed that was a lot of money. They said it was top of the line and that it was a "plush". I would love to justify my action, but that thing is a "firm" and I hate it. I hate it so much I dragged it out of the room into my dining room (I'm staring at the stupid thing as a type this email) and I went out and bought another bed. I bought a SleepNumber bed and I love it! My SleepNumber is 35. If you think audiophiles hyperbole is interesting you should hear me and my buddies talking about these beds:)

agree re: sleepnumber beds!  i love mine.

however, don't you want (dare i say "need") a hi-rez mattress where you can have steps of 1 instead of 5?

finding the "optimum" firmness and maybe you'd really love 36 or 37!