IGNORED

DN2800MT motherboard replacement advise?

Today my DN2800MT motherboard of my caps music pc has stopped working.

What would currently be a good 'drop in' replacement, possibly a step up, nowadays?

(Using a PPA usb V2 card and a separate external powersupply)

Thank you,

Jock

Music Server: Caps v3, ssd, ppa usb3 v2 card, external usb hdd, Keces Powersupply,Windows Server 2016, JRiver, audio optimizer. DAC: Teac UD-501. Amplifier: SSE tube amb with Class D L15D Amps for lower frequencies Mini DSP Open Baffle Tangband w8-1808 and double Emminence Alpha15 Cables: Signal Cable USA, Chord silverplus usb.

Would this be a good way to go?

http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Q1900TM-ITX/

Music Server: Caps v3, ssd, ppa usb3 v2 card, external usb hdd, Keces Powersupply,Windows Server 2016, JRiver, audio optimizer. DAC: Teac UD-501. Amplifier: SSE tube amb with Class D L15D Amps for lower frequencies Mini DSP Open Baffle Tangband w8-1808 and double Emminence Alpha15 Cables: Signal Cable USA, Chord silverplus usb.

Thank you Elberoth,

The Gigabite looks interesting.

I noticed that the clock speed is relatively low on the N3160 (1.6Ghz) compared to the 1.86Ghz of the DN2800. Will this be an issue/have an effect?

Jock

Ok, than this board looks like the perfect replacement.

Thanks for your help, i would have missed the 19v on the ASRock boards for sure

Jock

btw Nice speakers you have there:)

1 hour ago, lmitche said:

My NAS uses one of these ASRock boards but it's the standard ATX model.  You can use a 12 volt Pico supply, which works great.  Otherwise a fancy hdplex DC to DC power supply will work as well, but you need more voltage like 19 volts.

Yes but I have this nice Keces powersupply that is 12V that I would like to use,

Thanks

Thanks of all the advise.

I found this one, don't think I can make it any easier

http://client.mitac.com/products-embedded-board-PD10BI.html

Same board with J1900

• 3 weeks later...

Drop in replacement with a Intel Bay Trail J1900 Processor

IMG_0602.JPG