IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

41 minutes ago, Jud said:

A couple of questions for @stuck limo:

- The last number I saw regarding Stellas that had been shipped pursuant to the exchange program was 17. Any change in that number to report?

- Are the Stellas being proposed for exchange to Pulse and possibly Analog purchasers at full retail ($1299), or is it simply "If you'll take one or more Stellas in trade and call it a day, you can"?

1. Will update shipment info later.

2. People can have multiple IEMs for the exchange at 30 percent off. Full details of exchange program here:

https://support.lhlabs.com/a/solutions/articles/13000071397

2 hours ago, stuck limo said:

The information I gave you was based on the information I had directly from the office. I did not lie to you, nor would I have had any reason to lie to you, nor have I lied to any customers.  But I suppose its easier to blame me and lash out at me from desperation and frustration than it is to blame the people behind the origin of the information, especially when they aren't publicly around to blame.

Then why do you continue to act as a conduit between LH and its customers?

1 hour ago, russtafarian said:

I signed up for the LHL exchange program last week and received my Stella IEMs yesterday.  I haven't been on CA for years but found this thread while searching for more information on the Stellas.

I gave up on getting full value for my LH Labs contributions years ago.  I did received one basic Geek DAC, one upgraded Geek DAC, and one LPS4 power supply.  Both DACs malfunctioned and are unusable.  However, the LPS4 is doing a good job powering my cable modem and network switch, potentially lowering the noise floor of my music server network.  Now I have a new set of IEMs to use, give away, or throw in a drawer and ignore.  It doesn't make up for LH's mis-management, broken promises, and fraud.  But it's something, and I have better things to do than get worked up over old broken toys.

Russ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Blake If the table you post is credible, it seems that the last four products are the problem areas.  For instance, I paid for a Geek Source many years ago and there is no plan of which I am aware to fulfill it.  Something is dreadfully wrong when a product (Vi Tube Dac) goes into production in February 2016 and only have 13.5 percent have been shipped to date.  As for the Geek Source, how is that they started shipping in September 2017 but there is no evidence of any products being delivered more than two years later? 

As Shakespeare said, "something is rotten in the state of Denmark."

7 hours ago, Blake said:

Yet another completely fabricated and bogus update, which, like the "Stella" IEM exchange promotion is nothing more than smoke and mirrors in an attempt to give the California Attorney General the impression Larry is still trying to deliver product or make things right with customers.

I assume as a matter of procedural fairness Larry will be given an opportunity to respond to our complaint to the California AG, but it really doesn't matter what he states in his submissions, if he makes any, as it will be deemed immaterial if he can't provide any real evidence in support of his claims.

Can he provide real evidence? I don't think so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...