IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

4 minutes ago, stuck limo said:

There are no plans at this time for that driver. 

Thank you for responding.

Living room:  Synology 218+ NAS > NUC 10 i7 > HQP Embedded > xfinity Xfi Router > Netgear GS348 Switch > Sonore Optical Module Deluxe > Sonore Signature Rendu SE Optical Tier 2 > Okto DAC 8 Stereo > Topping Pre90 Preamp > Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini > Revel F32 Concertas

Computer Desk System: Synology DS-218+ NAS > Dell XPS 8930/NUC 10 i7  > HQP Desktop > xfinity Xfi Router > EtherRegen > ultraRendu > Topping D90 DAC > Audioengine A5+'s

On 1/8/2020 at 4:57 AM, bernardperu said:

So it is a big mystery to me why the owner(s) of Head-Fi are not allowing us to single out and expose Larry Ho. This is not a vendetta. This is a matter of rebuilding trust by seeking justice. 

They are. You can post as much as you like about what LHLabs/Larry/Gavin and everyone else has done.

I get it though. You aren't allowed to do something and you're not happy. Heck, I get it. I think the matter should be on the front page of every audio forum out there.

However, they do not allow discussion of legal cases, or anything that may become one, under any circumstances. I'm seriously confused by how the distinction between allowing people to post what they like about a company, and posting about legal cases is not abundantly clear. Please read the bolded text again, at least 5 times, with extra emphasis on the last 3 words. It is really that simple.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:09 PM, buonassi said:

They have a banned list of manufacturers, and we're not even allowed to discuss those products, let alone link to them.  Why they haven't placed LH on this list is baffling.

So you don't want people warning people about LHLabs on Head-Fi, and all the history of what went on erased from the forums? 

15 hours ago, spyderman said:

LH preparing to launch the "Meyer IEM." The new IEM after OSCAR. $12,000.

P1020045.JPG

They must really be big in Asia cause apparently I have only pair of Oscars in NA. 
How the fuck can they afford to keep designing super expensive items yet can’t even ship Pulses.

What an utter joke. 

On 1/16/2020 at 5:29 AM, OutSider said:

About time LHL is finally opening up the exchange program to everyone. 
you can now trade in your wasted funds on LHL gear towards atm the Stella or th Mera. Not sure why the Oscar XXI’s aren’t up there.

I’m so glad I did this when I had the chance.

Since it’s open to all I’m assuming I’m allowed to talk about it now, and if not opps to late

stuck limo

We shipped out some exchange IEMs today from the in-stock inventory. Those people were notified by me personally and/or should have received an email stating their tracking information. When we start shipping more on a bigger scale, we'll make a more formal announcement.
On 1/25/2020 at 8:06 PM, Cecil said:

Jarek, this is so vague that all it does is make people doubt you even more.

Why don't you just tell it like it is?  Saying "some" have been shipped really is meaningless and just sounds like you are hiding something. What is the actual number?

I think you would garner more respect if you were providing accurate information. If you tell it like it is people may not like what they're hearing but at least you might win back some trust from the community. I think you had that trust once.

This sort of approach really doesn't help anyone.

Hi all,

Just to let you know, we have started to ship out the IEMs for the exchange program. We've had a lot of interest in the program and are still entering names and information into the database. We started on Friday (1/24) and as of today (1/28) we have shipped boxes to 17 customers throughout the world. We will continue shipping throughout this week and beyond if need be. 

We have about 50 Stella in stock; we are expecting more in stock soon. We are running low on Mera; we are waiting on a Mera shipment (expected to ship early February), so that should cover everyone. 

If you don't get an email right away regarding shipping, don't worry; we're getting to all orders and are taking care of inventory so everyone gets what they requested. When these ship, you should be receiving emails with the tracking information. 

When more information is available, we'll let you guys know via announcement or via private email. 

- LH Labs team

On 1/24/2020 at 11:37 PM, Nzboot said:

If anyone has  received  an email from Jarek then please post it here.

thanks

42 minutes ago, Blake said:

win·dow dress·ing
/ˈwindō ˌdresiNG/
noun
noun: window dressing; noun: windowdressing
    • an adroit but superficial or actually misleading presentation of something, designed to create a favorable impression.
      "the government's effort has amounted to little more than window dressing"

One of these things is not like the other. You guys may want to have a conversation over whether or not Nzboot's request is for useful information or warranted to be asked for. 

31 minutes ago, Blake said:

Jarek, the whole exchange program is window dressing and is solely in response to the filing of our complaint. 

Larry took millions of dollars entrusted to him from IGG backers for various LH Labs products that were never delivered and will never be delivered (despite your endless bogus updates), and is now using some or all of that money to design and produce expensive IEM's and DAC's and to fly around the world on our dime.

Larry then hands out a few IEM's to a few select persons and thinks that absolves him of his misdeeds.  

I can tell you that exchange program has been in the works long before the complaint. LH never had stock to exchange with before. This is another conspiracy theory, just like the one that said I was only brought on for compliance with the IGG changes (I was brought on before the changes).

No one has ever proven that IGG funds were used for LH products. Its commonly stated but always with zero evidence (very conveniently). LH L has always denied the accusations and based on my discussions with the LH L staff, I tend to believe all the IGG funds went directly towards LH L staff, development and overhead costs, exactly as has been described to me. Also you can trace the development path of the Wave to see what a mess it was.

Also, "a few Select people" is really a dishonest representation of the exchange program and how that works. Anyone in the Pulse or Analog campaigns can participate. Other exchange programs may be opened up too depending on how this one goes and inventory allows.