IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

On 1/11/2020 at 9:41 PM, agisthos said:

In some way I feel a bit sorry for Larry Ho. Yes he was a part owner of LHLabs, but he was just the designer.

Who are the other owners?

He definitely was not "just the designer".  He was the founder and CEO.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | Revel subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

2 minutes ago, Blake said:

Who were the other owners?

I have the same question as Blake.

This is the Internet era, where people leave digital tracks. During the time LH was "only the designer," he gave at least one talk at an international business seminar, where the speaker bio presented him as someone accomplished in business.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

LHL Wave UPDATE #188: It’s like LHL just makes updates in order to add salt to the wounds of their investors – since there’s obviously no hope, much less any plan, about HOW anything will ever be manufactured much less delivered or refunded. This 2020 update is no more than another drawing-  after all these years! LHL's lack of an actual doable plan has eroded from the early days of fancy marketing talk (now understood as lies) to rare and minimal project updates (on this or that dead campaign). Only now they don't even pretend to have a plan (well last year they did claim a few Vi DACs and Source's would ship, but no one believed it because we know better by now. And guess what, nothing shipped). So why update? I've asked myself that question for at least a year.

8 hours ago, noshortcuts said:

LHL Wave UPDATE #188: It’s like LHL just makes updates in order to add salt to the wounds of their investors – since there’s obviously no hope, much less any plan, about HOW anything will ever be manufactured much less delivered or refunded. This 2020 update is no more than another drawing-  after all these years! LHL's lack of an actual doable plan has eroded from the early days of fancy marketing talk (now understood as lies) to rare and minimal project updates (on this or that dead campaign). Only now they don't even pretend to have a plan (well last year they did claim a few Vi DACs and Source's would ship, but no one believed it because we know better by now. And guess what, nothing shipped). So why update? I've asked myself that question for at least a year.

2 Source SE’s shipped. They claim more but only 2 can be confirmed.

Mines collecting dust since it can connect to the Pulse. No hope of a firmware upgrade, it’s been a year since I’ve requested one.

About time LHL is finally opening up the exchange program to everyone. 
you can now trade in your wasted funds on LHL gear towards atm the Stella or th Mera. Not sure why the Oscar XXI’s aren’t up there.

I’m so glad I did this when I had the chance.

Since it’s open to all I’m assuming I’m allowed to talk about it now, and if not opps to late

Lol...i especially like this sentence:

"If your dollar contributions are still more than the earphones' worth, you will still have credit to be used in the future for exchanges."

Will there be any future for LHL/LH?

EDIT:

"Offers" were communicated via the "Pulse Analog Audio Components"- and the "Geek Pulse DAC: High-Rez Desktop DAC System" campaign updates.

For those who still wait for a ViDac, Wave, Source this offer is not valid. 

4 hours ago, OutSider said:

About time LHL is finally opening up the exchange program to everyone. 
you can now trade in your wasted funds on LHL gear towards atm the Stella or th Mera. Not sure why the Oscar XXI’s aren’t up there.

I’m so glad I did this when I had the chance.

Since it’s open to all I’m assuming I’m allowed to talk about it now, and if not opps to late

So we can trade non existent product for iems that no one has heard and seems very highly priced compared to campfire audio??

22 minutes ago, jsiegel said:

So we can trade non existent product for iems that no one has heard and seems very highly priced compared to campfire audio??

I haven't heard the Stella or the Mera but I have the Oscar's and they do sound very good. Not $5200 good but still they are better then my Aeon Closed. 

Look at it this way, wait for stuff you'll likely never see or exchange it for some overpriced IEM's. At the very least you're getting them 30% off.

It's better then nothing.  

I had to have a talk with my ten year old last night about why I wouldn't let him buy into this 'free' mystery box scam going on (don't ask, it's a YouTube thing). I guess maybe I'll have to relate the LH Labs story to him so as to show how adults can fall for this kind of too good to be true crap as well.  I have no skin in this, but find it fascinating and feel for those duped. 

SERVER CLOSET (in office directly below living room stereo):NUC 7i5BNH with Roon ROCK (ZeroZone 12V on the NUC)>Cisco 2690L-16PS switch>Sonore opticalModule (Uptone LPS 1.2)>

LIVING ROOM: Sonore opticalRendu Roon version (Sonore Power Supply)> Shunyata Venom USB>Naim DAC V1>Witchhat DIN>Naim NAP 160 Bolt Down>Chord Rumor 2>Audio Physic Compact Classics. OFFICE: opticalModule> Sonore microRendu 1.4> Matrix Mini-i Pro 3> Naim NAP 110>NACA5>KEF Ls50's. BJC 6a and Ghent Catsnake 6a JSSG ethernet; AC cables: Shunyata Venom NR V-10; Audience Forte F3; Ice Age copper/copper; Sean Jacobs CHC PowerBlack, Moon Audio DIN>RCA, USB A>C. Isolation: Herbie's Audio Lab. 

9 hours ago, AgentXXL said:

Also note that they list the Stella's at $1299 US according to the offer sent to those eligible. But on the website, even with international shipping they list for $1079 US. So they're even trying to cheat us out of an additional $220. EDIT: Just re-read the offer and saw that we get them for 30% off MSRP, but they're still quoting a MSRP that's higher than what's listed on the website. This is beyond ridiculous and I hope Larry gets all the bad karma he deserves.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. When you click on the "Pay Now" it brings up the correct price($1,299), so there's obviously a disconnect between our site (old promotion) and PayPal (correct, normal) price. We're working on fixing that ASAP as well as some other website issues. 

14 hours ago, stuck limo said:

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. When you click on the "Pay Now" it brings up the correct price($1,299), so there's obviously a disconnect between our site (old promotion) and PayPal (correct, normal) price. We're working on fixing that ASAP as well as some other website issues. 

Jarek, hi.  As long as we have you on the line and are talking about the Pulse, what are the chances that we will get an ASIO driver that works in Windows 10?  My support ticket remains unaddressed.

Living room:  Synology 218+ NAS > NUC 10 i7 > HQP Embedded > xfinity Xfi Router > Netgear GS348 Switch > Sonore Optical Module Deluxe > Sonore Signature Rendu SE Optical Tier 2 > Okto DAC 8 Stereo > Topping Pre90 Preamp > Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini > Revel F32 Concertas

Computer Desk System: Synology DS-218+ NAS > Dell XPS 8930/NUC 10 i7  > HQP Desktop > xfinity Xfi Router > EtherRegen > ultraRendu > Topping D90 DAC > Audioengine A5+'s