IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

3 minutes ago, Beefalo said:

Wow......and here I thought Gavin Fish had huge cahoonas for stealing LH labs mail list and emailing me inviting me to some ‘not gonna happen pal’ venture. They approve and endorse. How nice of them.

My favorite part ‘for or against LH Labs’. I agree with Cecil - Classic!

Looks like Indiegogo has a strange definition of success. 

According to The Street, I've landed The Big Consumer Tech Lebowski when it comes to raising money through crowdfunding. In 2013, as Light Harmonic's Vice President of Sales and Marketing, I led a team that raised $5M in contributions in just over a year to fund projects my tech start-up dubbed "Awesomifiers." Two of my campaigns are proudly stationed in the most successful campaigns of all time on Indiegogo. Not bad, but I'm just getting started.

https://about.me/gavn8r

73E73593-D6DB-43FB-B7FF-9CB14D2880D3.png

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

5 minutes ago, LHCommSquad said:

We also posted other photos of the real board + the developer's board since there was apparently mass confusion amongst a small sect of certain backers over what exactly a "developer's board" was or what we were trying to "trick" backers with in that photo.

Again, another shining example of any photo or information we release, we are accused of lying, doctoring, misrepresenting, etc. all which turned out to be 100% false in this case.

Of course, I fully expect this information to be ignored for the most part.

image.thumb.jpeg.14f080adccbc9a0168c3eab7cdf510d9.jpeg

I really don't understand what this picture is supposed to show people. That they are close to getting something or these are a couple boards you purchased off Alibaba and took a picture then cropped it very strangely.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Blake said:

IGG imposes terms of service on the Campaign Owner (in this case LH Labs).  LH Labs breached pretty much every term of service.  LH Labs and Larry Ho used IGG as a vehicle to steal funds from contributors:

As a Campaign Owner, when you create a Campaign on the Site and ask for Contributions, you understand that you are entering into separate legal agreements with both Indiegogo and with Contributors, and the following rules apply (in addition to the all other Terms and Additional Policies).

• Campaign Owner Obligations

Please remember that as a Campaign Owner, you are solely responsible for fulfilling the obligations of your Campaign and delivering Perks. If you are unable to perform on this, or any of your other legal obligations, you may be subject to legal action by Contributors.

1. Make good faith efforts to fulfill the Perks associated with a Campaign in the timeframe that is communicated to Contributors.
    2. Immediately notify Contributors if there are obstacles or delays.
    3. Be responsive. Respond promptly and truthfully to all questions posed by Contributors.
    4. Updates. Provide substantive and quality updates at least once a month to Contributors.
    5. If you have received the Contributions from your Campaign, issue refunds to Contributors if you cannot deliver Perks.
    6. Comply with Laws. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the use of Contributions and delivery of Perks.
    7. Respect Privacy. When you use the Services by creating a Campaign, you may receive information about other Users, including personally identifiable information (“PII”), such as names, e-mail addresses, and physical addresses. This information is provided to you purely for the purpose of fulfilling the Perks for the applicable Campaign and other Services, and may not be used for other purposes, including cross-promotional marketing, without separate, verifiable consent from the User. You will maintain, and be required to produce if requested, records of all such verifiable consent.
      1. Comply with EEA Data Controller Obligations. As a Campaign Owner, you (and Indiegogo) will independently fulfill all duties required of data controllers under applicable EEA data protection law (such law shall include, but not be limited to, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”); (iii) the EU e-Privacy Directive (Directive 2002/58/EC), including subsequent variations, such as the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning the respect for private life and the protection of personal data in electronic communications and repealing Directive 2002/58/EC (“ePrivacy Regulation”), if enacted).
      2. Your data controller duties include:
        1. Determining and qualifying the necessary legal basis or bases for your collection or processing of personal information;
        2. Managing and reporting security incidents;
        3. Transfers;
        4. Entering into contracts only with data processors that provide adequate protections for personal data and including appropriate contractual language;
        5. Maintaining records of your data processing activities;
        6. Conducting any required data protection impact assessments; and
        7. Implementing and maintaining all measures required pursuant to Article 32 of the GDPR.
      3. Respond to EEA Data Subject Requests. You and Indiegogo will have an independent obligation to respond to any requests received by either of us from EEA data subjects regarding personal data, including without limitation, those set forth in Chapter III of the GDPR. The party that receives the data request is responsible for responding to the request. Campaign Owner and Indiegogo shall reasonably cooperate and assist each other with these requests, to the extent that is legally permissible.
    8. Service Fees. Campaign Owners are charged a Service Fee as a portion of the Contributions they raise (the "Service Fees"). The Service Fees are effective on the date that the Service Fees are posted, and may be updated from time to time. Service Fees will be charged at the then-current rate.
    9. Taxes. Taxing authorities may classify Contributions as taxable income to the Campaign Owner and any beneficiary who will receive funds directly from the applicable Campaign. Indiegogo may ask for the tax identification number (TIN) of Campaign Owners and any beneficiaries so that We may report taxable income to the relevant taxing authorities. Indiegogo will provide Campaign Owners with a tax document if required by the relevant taxing authorities. Indiegogo is unable to provide any User or third party with tax advice and suggests that such Users or third parties consult with tax advisors of their choice.
    10. Indiegogo Reserves the Right to Withhold Funds. Campaign Owners should not assume that they will receive Contributions made to a Campaign even after the Campaign has ended and the fundraising goal has been reached. There may be a delay between the end of a Campaign and Our remittance of Contributions to a Campaign Owner for a number of reasons including, but not limited to, refunds, chargeback disputes, fraud, Terms or other policy violations, or any other situation. For example, Indiegogo may withhold Contributions made to a Campaign if the Campaign Owner violates any Terms (as determined by Indiegogo in its sole discretion). Indiegogo may also seek reimbursement from a Campaign Owner by any other lawful means, including by using third-party collection services.
    11. Refunds. Indiegogo offers a limited refund to Contributors in accordance with Our Refund Policy. Refunds outside of Our Refund Policy must be handled by the Campaign Owner, and Indiegogo has no obligation to provide any refunds or become involved with any dispute between a Campaign Owner and Contributor. Indiegogo reserves the right to terminate User Accounts and remove Campaigns for any abuse of the Refund Policy. Indiegogo reserves its right to issue refunds at its own discretion outside of the Refund Policy.

Interesting. It isn't like he was inventing a perpetual motion machine and failed. These are audio "gadgets" that just needed assembly. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...