IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

17 hours ago, bernardperu said:

Larry Ho is simply following his good ol' plan: manufacture something really good and expensive so he can sell affordable stuff (in our case, so he can rip us off with affordable stuff that was never delivered).

Now he wants to screw over our fellow audiophiles in Asia. Same guy. Same plan.

Gotta love how the justify it by saying  LH Labs and Light Harmonic are two different companies and don’t have anything to do with each other. 
Both are run by the same fraud and scammer Larry Ho. They can change their name as much as the like, Larry is still nothing but a scammer

9 minutes ago, jsiegel said:

how can they be "separate" companies when Light harmonic ended up with the crowd funded designs:

http://lightharmonic.com/source-pro-music-server/

They aren’t. It’s just a way to distract people. It’s the same way “people” like to put blame on Casey and Gavin. It’s just a distraction.

The Source is a POS anyways, nothing more then an overpriced paperweight.

Mine hasn’t worked since the day I got it.

8 hours ago, noshortcuts said:

LHL Wave UPDATE #188: It’s like LHL just makes updates in order to add salt to the wounds of their investors – since there’s obviously no hope, much less any plan, about HOW anything will ever be manufactured much less delivered or refunded. This 2020 update is no more than another drawing-  after all these years! LHL's lack of an actual doable plan has eroded from the early days of fancy marketing talk (now understood as lies) to rare and minimal project updates (on this or that dead campaign). Only now they don't even pretend to have a plan (well last year they did claim a few Vi DACs and Source's would ship, but no one believed it because we know better by now. And guess what, nothing shipped). So why update? I've asked myself that question for at least a year.

2 Source SE’s shipped. They claim more but only 2 can be confirmed.

Mines collecting dust since it can connect to the Pulse. No hope of a firmware upgrade, it’s been a year since I’ve requested one.

About time LHL is finally opening up the exchange program to everyone. 
you can now trade in your wasted funds on LHL gear towards atm the Stella or th Mera. Not sure why the Oscar XXI’s aren’t up there.

I’m so glad I did this when I had the chance.

Since it’s open to all I’m assuming I’m allowed to talk about it now, and if not opps to late

22 minutes ago, jsiegel said:

So we can trade non existent product for iems that no one has heard and seems very highly priced compared to campfire audio??

I haven't heard the Stella or the Mera but I have the Oscar's and they do sound very good. Not $5200 good but still they are better then my Aeon Closed. 

Look at it this way, wait for stuff you'll likely never see or exchange it for some overpriced IEM's. At the very least you're getting them 30% off.

It's better then nothing.  

15 hours ago, spyderman said:

LH preparing to launch the "Meyer IEM." The new IEM after OSCAR. $12,000.

P1020045.JPG

They must really be big in Asia cause apparently I have only pair of Oscars in NA. 
How the fuck can they afford to keep designing super expensive items yet can’t even ship Pulses.

What an utter joke.