IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

• 11 months later...
On 1/8/2019 at 6:38 PM, Superdad said:

Since you asked:

Years ago--about the time when LH was running crowd-fleecing campaigns on near half a dozen product concepts while they were already a year late in delivering the simple Pulse DAC--I added up the gross (literally gross) amounts of all their Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigns.  Came to just over $6 million at the time (though that did include the original GeekOut campaign, which went pretty well).

Dayum!!

I am gonna start a kickstarter for graphene battery super-duper-capacitors!!

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Blake said:

If by "LH" you mean Larry in his individual capacity- I intend to pierce the corporate veil and go after his personal assets.  If you are referring to Light Harmonic, your point is a good one but I will still add them.  Jarek has posted coments in the fora that provides me with good arguments that Light Harmonic has assumed LH Labs liabilities.  I will provide links to the pertinent comments by Jarek to aid in that argument.

P.S. To all:  Nothing I post is to be construed as legal advice or any offer to represent you.  I am not your lawyer.  I am not representing anyone, nor will I be representing anyone in the future.  You are advised to seek out your own counsel.

Good to hear.  I posted some links upthread about Calif's Consumer Protection Office.

I believe that someone brought a class action in a Calif. small claims court - may have been again Honda Motors.  That might get his attention.

California has a very robust set of consumer protection laws in their Business Code. 

If your good buddy "Larry" owns any real property in Calif. that would be a fun target...

piercing the corporate veil is often used (or attempted) against corporate polluters, and some hazardous waste statutes do so explicitly - that case law, and books on it, may provide some useful information

• The Computer Audiophile changed the title to LH Labs by Larry Ho. No delivery since 2014
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
2 hours ago, brucknerdoc said:

Absolutely -

There is nothing good to come from LHL comments any more - no honesty, no commitment to buyers - NO PRODUCT

LHL critique or commentary on anything has no meaning or value until they prove they are a viable entity rather than a deliberate or inadvertent scam

the good that may come from his comments is exposure of the continuing fraud

also, it makes this thread more likely to show up in a search

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2020 at 9:33 PM, noshortcuts said:

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

Email CC to post this as a thread banner like in Rajiv's thread - I sent him a msg via report post on it this am