IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

How does this spreadsheet help us or a lawsuit? As far as LHL endorsing it, LOL! - LHL SHOULD already know who ordered what. And if they don’t know, do you think they would really honor what we write in an open spreadsheet? That would be IF LHL EVER starts delivering anything and then they would need to do more surveys and double check everything again anyway.

All of us who paid over 3k for the Vi DAC haven't had an update for 5 months and that update had lots of vague detail that should warrant an update by now plus a LOT of answered but obvious questions: It indicated 10 chassis on the way and two factories "supplying Vi DAC Chassis" and yet no update since. What happened to the 10? What's going on with the two factories? Are the boards done? The CCX modules?  Who will assemble and when? Why is it an open question, whether or not "we will need to make more original Vi Chassis"?

Vi DAC 9/5/18

Modified on: Tue, 4 Sep, 2018 at 11:49 PM

Hey everyone, 

We have two factories right now supplying Vi DAC chassis units. The original is sending out 10 more original designed version of chassis.

We have the new Vi chassis design ready, and we are letting the new factory make those units. We will post the photo of the new chassis once we receive it. It should be in three weeks. If no problems are present, then we will start the full speed production of the new version of the chassis. We will also confirm the remaining Vi DAC backers' shipping addresses again. 

As mentioned, we are using two factories now. The new one is the one which has tons of good experience with other hi-end gear. The original Vi DAC chassis factory will just deliver the remaining order and we will put them in idle unless we will need to make more original Vi Chassis.

Again, thank you for your patience in this campaign. 

The entire LHL team. 

Please join the effort to document all money sent to LHL on the Indiegogo platform for products that remain undelivered . The assembled data can be forwarded with a complaint to the California State Attorney's Office for legal action.

Bump for the cause:

-----------

marflao said:

alright...here we go.

Sheet has been created: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vE7_LByDDY6w8J-E-l4njfkvXcggTasrG90z11swJww/edit?usp=sharing

In case you want to be part of this sheet pls send me an email to defraudedbylhl at gmail dot com with the following  details:

- username (as mentioned.. it is hidden)

- "your" forum where you use the username

- from which continent you are

- which LHL device(s) you have backed and

- how much you paid for each backed device.

Cheers,

M.

9 minutes ago, noshortcuts said:

Jarek to the rescue - blaming the victims again.

Not to mention, Jarek. You cherry pick what to complain about and when to feel sorry for yourself while continuing to ignore things that can be answered, like, Where is our money? ; What product(s) is being actively worked on and by who and in what stage of development and when will it deliver and to whom .... and so on. You know, the things that actually matter for LHL and for Us. The kind of information that would let us rest in peace with real knowledge (good or bad) instead of leaving us to "research" and gossip and years to worry and dream shit up in efforts to understand why LHL would take our money and still have little to show for it after all these years.

Please join the effort to document all money sent to LHL on the Indiegogo platform for products that remain undelivered . The assembled data can be forwarded with a complaint to the California State Attorney's Office for legal action.

Bump for the cause:

-----------

marflao said:

alright...here we go.

Sheet has been created: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vE7_LByDDY6w8J-E-l4njfkvXcggTasrG90z11swJww/edit?usp=sharing

In case you want to be part of this sheet pls send me an email to defraudedbylhl at gmail dot com with the following  details:

- username (as mentioned.. it is hidden)

- "your" forum where you use the username

- from which continent you are

- which LHL device(s) you have backed and

- how much you paid for each backed device.

Cheers,

M.

The Vi Dac campaign on Indiegogo headlined "Join us and 20,000 passionate audiophiles to create game-changing ultra high performance audio gear". Wow, did they really take "contributions" from 20,000 people? No, they DID NOT. That is just one example of false advertising out of almost everything they have ever put in print. Proven, in this case, because 6million dollars divided by 20,000 = $300. Almost nobody, or maybe nobody, who fell for LHL's marketing genius lost that little money to LHL!

On 2/15/2019 at 7:00 PM, LHCommSquad said:

Post your questions you'd like to see answered in a Q&A session. Keep in mind: 

Any questions you submit may or may not be edited (or included) for brevity, clarity, and for civility.  

My most current question is, When will you choose, edit, and answer questions?

• 3 weeks later...

Sep

14 hours ago, LHCommSquad said:

You misunderstand the situation. I'm not in a hole. That information I posted was already public. The information you're discussing is common, public knowledge, easily verified by a search through IGG. There are no "holes". But I suppose this is where the conversation has devolved to: name calling.

Jarek, where is your value at, to us? I see that you give updates (but has there been a positive update that turned out to be true? No.); you fail to give updates for months (and blame us for being "upset" either way); you give stock answers; you complain and call names; you remind us that you only say what you are told/allowed to say; you get argumentative, you fail to ever explain how positive updates ended up being false.

15 hours ago, LHCommSquad said:

Of course I have. In fact, we posted an IGG update on Sep 9, 2017 • 11:36PM regarding the TOS. (see attached photo at the bottom of this post)

Larry is aware of the TOS, but when there's no updates to give, there's no updates to give. We could always update everyone by saying there's no update to give, but that would just annoy people as much as actually giving an update does to some people.

1. We give an update. It upsets people because they ONLY want a ship date.

2. We give an update. It upsets people because they assume it's all lies.

3. We give an update. It upsets people because it contains information they don't like.

4. We give an update. Sometimes it pleases some people.

OR

1. We give NO update. It upsets people because we aren't updating.

We post updates when available, almost or exactly immediately. It's not all the time and it's not every month. I am fully aware of that and Larry is too. (and yes, I know the real-life situation has not worked out according to what the attachment states) If IGG has a problem with LH Labs breaking TOS, they can always take it up with LH Labs and we'll adjust accordingly.

On that note, we have at least one member of this forum actively campaigning for IGG to shut down the LH L pages and campaigns; effectively making it impossible for us to send updates to anyone...so updates may indeed become a thing of the past if this individual gets his way. TOS won't apply at that point.

On that note, a Wave update is coming soon (hopefully by this weekend) and when I get more information over other campaigns, those will be posted as well.

LH Snip.JPG

Of course he has. And because the policy is so weak it should be criminal, he's not too worried. We need to focus on what we can do, not what LHL knows or does or more regularly, does not do. Thank you for the efforts here!

Mike Rubin, Your previous post confuses me a bit so I'm hoping a couple of questions will help clarify for myself (and for others it they're also unclear): How/why are you drafting a letter for four people when you seem to think it needs to be individually done? If it works to include four at once then could it work to include more?

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

LHCommSquad, welcome back. And such a fast response, like one second. After weeks or months of silence. Funny. Not. Your "context" does not help me. Who is Bill to you or Larry? You offer a QA and then disappear and yet Bill gets a recorded chat? Why is Bill posting the interview instead of you? How does ESL change anything. Laughing or not, Larry says it's funny. Larry thinks his business model is "the biggest problem of all". Lots of edits. What else was said. This recording says almost nothing about big campaigns like Pulse/Source/Vi. And, etc. We'll see if your "context" comforts others.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Blake said:

Where did you post these updates?  

Contrary to your contractual obligations at IGG, you haven't posted an update for the Vi Dac since SEPTEMBER 5, 2018.

And LHL, your Source updates have been proven lies for at least 15 months over which time you claimed several times to be ready to finish and ship the remaining SE models. And yet, that did NOT happen.

6 minutes ago, LHCommSquad said:

@noshortcuts the software turned out to be buggy and not very polished on the Source, so they held back shipments and are working on fixing it. Wish I had better news on that front. We did hear back from the people who got their Sources that they sound great.

We wait an extra 15 months for buggy software and this is the first time it's mentioned. Literally, UNBELIEVABLE. If LHL can't get Source software working in all these years or in more than a year after a few deliveries, there is NO HOPE FOR WAVE (a much more complex machine and software).