IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, LHCommSquad said:

We're not in the business of calling our customers liars, so if someone has at least an indication they're telling the truth on what they ordered, we believe them and work with them to add whatever they say they ordered to their invoice. 

What about when the invoice is correct, it reflects exactly what the customer ordered, yet still nothing is ever actually delivered? Does that make LH Labs/LH a bunch of liars?

no-mqa-sm.jpg

Boycott HDtracks

Boycott Lenbrook

Boycott Warner Music Group

34 minutes ago, Blake said:

The Light Harmonic Website lists the USA address as:

5701 Lonetree Blvd., Suite 114
Rocklin, CA 95765

Voicemail: (888) 842-5988
Email: [email protected]

They had also not too long ago been touting a supposed Berkeley, CA office location. I vaguely remember that was supposed to have replaced one or both of the shut down Roseville locations.

no-mqa-sm.jpg

Boycott HDtracks

Boycott Lenbrook

19 hours ago, Jud said:

As I mentioned upthread (and provided a link), after Gavin did all this supposedly unauthorized stuff that also supposedly lost the company money, Larry promoted him.

I've often thought that the whole supposed falling out between Larry and Gavin was just another part of the ruse. Gavin wasn't truly shown the door in my opinion, he was hired to do a certain job, that is raise millions in IGG funding, and when that job was done he walked with his predetermined cut.

The ruse bestowed on the backers was then furthered with a cover story that there was some deep falling out between the two, which fit the whole theme of disarray and gee we're sorry we've fallen behind, and wow Larry wasn't even aware of what marketing was doing, and so yeah we're going to now make Gavin the fall guy because lets face it, he isn't even here anymore to be questioned.

So remove the guy that made all of the public promises, send him on his way with a nice fat (predetermined?) payout severance, and then use that story to further the delaying tactics.

The only reason I'd want to doubt the above is this has for certain ruined Gavin's career in the industry, and so Larry would have had to pay him a relatively large sum to go quietly.

Anyone able to search pending or settled litigation between Mr. Fish and Larry Ho or LH Labs/Light Harmonic?

no-mqa-sm.jpg

Boycott HDtracks

Boycott Lenbrook

24 minutes ago, Beefalo said:

They subsequently came to their senses and canned him.

It didn't take long for that to happen, and I don't think they vetted him carefully enough from the get go.

I had also heard he was an old friend/business acquaintance of theirs, I don't necessarily crucify AE for being loyal.

27 minutes ago, Beefalo said:

Ruined his reputation ?

Yes, absolutely ruined in the HiFi industry, and perhaps beyond.

no-mqa-sm.jpg

Boycott HDtracks

Boycott Lenbrook

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, Superdad said:

And when did they acquire a $7,000 MSRP?

When they engraved a Light Harmonic (read: not LH Labs) logo on the front panel and sold it into the retail market ahead of fulfilling any IGG backer commitments, using funds pledged to LH Labs.

That flimflam began by running a lower cost campaign that was fulfilled through Kickstarter, establishing trust with a buyer community that would be severely abused in the ensuing multiple IGG frauds.

Gavin, Casey... do you care to rebut that before you are called as material witnesses and/or co-conspirator collaborator accomplices? When clearly guilty, one is wise to cooperate in order to receive a lighter sentence. Who flips first?

no-mqa-sm.jpg

Boycott HDtracks

Boycott Lenbrook

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, stuck limo said:

coming from this group, it won't bother me one bit

What group would that be, maybe the "we don't like a-holes" group?

I'll continue to sleep great at night.  

Says it all about you, perfectly comfortable and proud of aiding and abetting a known fraudster.

You know what Gina Gavin Casey etc all have in common? We all moved on and you're still here.

Thats not what Gavin has said to me in more than one PM. Further, you'd have no idea who has moved on and who hasn't. Most of us moved on a very long time ago after realizing that IGG's crooked terms of service covered this kind of scheme. I knew 5 years ago we'd never receive anything unless the authorities in CA acted on our behalf, which they did not.

1 hour ago, stuck limo said:

Yes, the individual(s) in question threatened (on public forums, LH has the records) to show up to audio shows and physically assault/batter Larry, which is a crime in most civilized countries. Therefore, we announced to those individuals that we would be sharing their information with local authorities and show organizers at any shows/cities LH made appearances at. 

Jarek the lawyer, what next, post a link to your stupid "right to carry" video where you spar with park police over the laws governing the brandishing of a handgun in a park, just because you think thats your stupid right?

no-mqa-sm.jpg

Boycott HDtracks

Boycott Lenbrook

4 hours ago, Jud said:

You mean that isn't a joke, he actually made such a video?

Long ago deleted, if it wasn't Jarek it was someone with the same exact name/spelling. Since I have no idea what our Jarek looks like, I'm not sure it was him, but I believe it was.

3 hours ago, stuck limo said:

have no idea what type of baggage Gavin is carrying around.

But you named him as having moved on, which one is it?

If you are/were in contact with Gavin, what was his side of the story?

I said I received more than one PM, because I did, however any further details of what was said would certainly not be something you or a public forum would ever be privy to, thats why they call them "private messages".

Because if you're in contact with him, that must mean you know something that the rest of us don't and this would (possibly) indicate that Gavin isn't the evil mastermind the community has him labeled as.

Wrong.

Otherwise, why would he be sending you multiple PMs? What's the story? 

Dur, whats a PM?

no-mqa-sm.jpg

Boycott HDtracks

Boycott Lenbrook

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
34 minutes ago, Samuel T Cogley said:

When the Pono player was all the rage in crowdfunding, I waited until they had enough of a production run to show up in traditional retail.  That device is now on my electronic scrap pile.  It's stuck in "balanced mode" and is useless for conventional earbuds or headphones.  The Pono was ahead of its time, and it showed.

I was itching to get a Pulse when Gavin Fish was really pumping it.

Then I read this (oddly, now scrubbed from the internet, but saved by the Way Back Machine), and I smelled something scammy.

At the end of the day, patience can save you a LOT of money when you're suffering from Gear Acquisition Syndrome. 

I'm guessing LS himself had that embarrassing piece scrubbed, in which he was making predictions as if he were some sort of well informed industry futurist, and in the process lending some small tacit approval to a con artist scam. That assuming anyone actually read The High Fidelity Report.

no-mqa-sm.jpg

Boycott HDtracks

Boycott Lenbrook