IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

On 1/29/2018 at 9:09 PM, PorkChop said:

Has anybody received a Geek Source recently?  I am trying to determine in ANY of their campaigns are delivering anything.  I filed a report with California BBB, but the increasingly negative rating doesn't seem to bother Mr. Ho.

Yep..........................retailers. In Singapore.

Go to LHLabs Facebook page for the announcement that 'selected' retailers in Singapore are selling (or at least advertising) the Source. Backer $ is already spent, why satisfy them? Like any good Ponzi scheme, need fresh $ to keep the grift alive.

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Lobbster said:

They're still pretending to care and making excuses about software delays for the Wave. There's still some who never got their Pulse. Source is for sale in Asia and I think a handful were delivered to backers. Otherwise it's a charade - consider it vaporware. And a hard lesson that crowd funding is no guarrantee for getting delivery.

At least ADEL found a reasonable subsitute for their IG backers.

You mean our money is vaporware. 

They really think we are sheep. I mean some people are 5 years out on the Pulse. I’ve written my ‘contribution’ off as a life lesson.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LHCommSquad said:

LH Labs approves and endorses this sheet, as it can also help us with our records. I also feel it is a good idea that only Markus have access to it to avoid tampering by any parties, for or against LH Labs.

Wow......and here I thought Gavin Fish had huge cahoonas for stealing LH labs mail list and emailing me inviting me to some ‘not gonna happen pal’ venture. They approve and endorse. How nice of them.

My favorite part ‘for or against LH Labs’. I agree with Cecil - Classic!

3 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Looks like Indiegogo has a strange definition of success. 

According to The Street, I've landed The Big Consumer Tech Lebowski when it comes to raising money through crowdfunding. In 2013, as Light Harmonic's Vice President of Sales and Marketing, I led a team that raised $5M in contributions in just over a year to fund projects my tech start-up dubbed "Awesomifiers." Two of my campaigns are proudly stationed in the most successful campaigns of all time on Indiegogo. Not bad, but I'm just getting started.

https://about.me/gavn8r

73E73593-D6DB-43FB-B7FF-9CB14D2880D3.png

For those of you may not know the backdrop, this email was sent after he left LH and Audioengine (I believe).
Gavin’s email (below) and my reply.

You got some big balls dude.

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 29, 2017, at 6:10 PM, Gavin Fish <[email protected]> wrote:

Hey there,

Where do I begin?
I'm reaching out to you today because in the past you supported one of my campaigns either on Indiegogo or Kickstarter, and I thought I'd send you this email and let you know what I'm up to now.

Before I go too much further, I know you may be one of many backers who are still waiting for the perks you were promised by LH Labs. For this, I'm very sorry. Unfortunately, I don't have a status update for you beyond what Jarek has posted. It's because of the terrible experiences many of you have had with crowdfunding that I've been very apprehensive about reaching out to you. I'm also apprehensive about taking on a client that can't prove to me that they can deliver on their promises quickly. It's taken me over a year of searching, but I found one that I'd like to tell you about.

1511991284.jpg

This is DOQ+Powerwallet.
DOQ+Powerwallet is a creation of the team at OnHand, based in Boston, MA. They've been in business since 2010 and distribute their products into more than 700 campus stores throughout the US. They're looking to expand their ecommerce business, and have developed DOQ+Powerwallet for this exact purpose.

So, what is DOQ+Powerwallet? Well, it's a sleek aluminum docking station with two built-in wireless chargers and a place for your Apple Watch charger plus a stylish, thin, and lightweight wallet made from the finest grade leather with a built-in 3000 mAh battery. Together, they make your life easier.

Check out the video to the right to learn more. If you'd like to get on the list for early access, go here and sign up.

Thank you.
Thanks for taking the time to read this email. While I'm sending it to you through an email-sending machine, I'll see and personally respond to each reply I get. So please click reply if you'd like to talk. I'm happy to answer any questions that you have about projects old or new.

Sincerely,

Gavin

PS - Because I know you're into audio gear, I also thought I'd let you know about Lendi. It's a mobile app that will be launching soon. It gives you access to a library of personal audio gear that you can borrow. Check it out!

On 2/4/2019 at 4:25 AM, marflao said:

alright...here we go.

Sheet has been created: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vE7_LByDDY6w8J-E-l4njfkvXcggTasrG90z11swJww/edit?usp=sharing

In case you want to be part of this sheet pls send me an email to defraudedbylhl at gmail dot com with the following  details:

- username (as mentioned.. it is hidden)

- "your" forum where you use the username

- from which continent you are

- which LHL device(s) you have backed and

- how much you paid for each backed device.

Cheers,

M.

Bumping this post so as not to get lost. Send your info people.

38 minutes ago, MikeyFresh said:

I've often thought that the whole supposed falling out between Larry and Gavin was just another part of the ruse. Gavin wasn't truly shown the door in my opinion, he was hired to do a certain job, that is raise millions in IGG funding, and when that job was done he walked with his predetermined cut.

The ruse bestowed on the backers was then furthered with a cover story that there was some deep falling out between the two, which fit the whole theme of disarray and gee we're sorry we've fallen behind, and wow Larry wasn't even aware of what marketing was doing, and so yeah we're going to now make Gavin the fall guy because lets face it, he isn't even here anymore to be questioned.

So remove the guy that made all of the public promises, send him on his way with a nice fat (predetermined?) payout severance, and then use that story to further the delaying tactics.

The only reason I'd want to doubt the above is this has for certain ruined Gavin's career in the industry, and so Larry would have had to pay him a relatively large sum to go quietly.

Anyone able to search pending or settled litigation between Mr. Fish and Larry Ho or LH Labs/Light Harmonic?

Ruined his reputation ? Audioengine almost immediately hired him as head of marketing. They subsequently came to their senses and canned him.

I agree that Gavin is equally culpable in this and fueled the whole perk frenzy. I’ll give it to him, he fulfilled his mission. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, LHCommSquad said:

Actually we've had a lot of positive feedback and we've had a lot of negative feedback. Unsure what your point is or how it fits into this particular discussion. Some people love us and actively seek to buy our products still. Others don't like us and don't seek to buy our products. Just like any other company. I can tell you there are some reviews out there who preferred the Revive to Uptone's offering. Maybe there are reviews which don't. Just like any other company in any other business.

‘Some people love us and actively seek to buy our products still’. Absurd.....again, troll...and not well at that.

Another take. Good, you have cash flow. Refund the damn $ I sent years ago. Better yet, send me their address  and I’ll send them (on me) a POS Pulse (door stop) as a thank you for funding my refund. 

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, marflao said:

Lol....love those guys.

image.thumb.png.ce3f8f84bf8552202a9a267aa57b6abe.png

Hmmmm. I wonder who 'brought it to the attention of the moderators'?
Could be the same person who 'brought it to the attention of the moderators' who subsequently removed 2 of my posts regarding Jarek doing nothing more than trolling all of us at this point?
Someone has incriminating pictures of someone at HF I rekon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cecil said:

Put a reminder over at head fi for potential 'joiners', but it was deleted by the moderator following a complaint from someone claiming that the post broke the forum rules regarding legal proceedings.

Not really sure whether lodging a complaint with the AG is deemed a legal proceeding, but I respect the moderator's decision. 

Jarek is on the job (non-paid lol). He’s had a couple of my posts removed from that thread for calling him nothing more than a troll at this point. He must have some relationship with a moderator beyond just an industry one.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

OK, let's just say that LHL delivers on the Wave. I know, I know.

Considering all of us that own bricks with fancy names like 'Pulse' and 'LPS', what possibly could go wrong with the Wave?

I may end this 6 1/2 comedy and take some earbuds. At least they have a better chance of lasting a year. Maybe.