IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

• 4 weeks later...
  • The Computer Audiophile changed the title to LH Labs by Larry Ho. No delivery since 2014
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, LHCommSquad said:

2. Whatever I think about "helping" vs "enabling" I am sure will have no bearing on what others who have a pre-existing disposition feel, so that's a pointless conversation to have.

What about those who have a disposition that's not pre-existing, but rather is based on the content the comments you've posted here in this thread?

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, LHCommSquad said:

No, I just simply didn't bill them.

Thanks for the explanation.

How about the question I asked you before: Do you have any concern that someone newly coming to this thread who sees Stuck Limo posting comments that are in agreement with what LHCommSquad says would be misled by not knowing that both are the same person?

On 12/22/2019 at 5:01 PM, LHCommSquad said:

That information you are repeating is false. LH's Chinese office is aware of that post/page from 6 months ago, and it was already addressed in the Chinese market. The information came from a bad actor in Shanghai. The fail rate in the world market is is actually extremely low and we've sold 10 in China this year alone. We only have one in the office right now, swapping from a 120v to a 240v and that customer is actually thinking about upgrading to a Mk II version. Thanks.

So what is the failure rate?

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, stuck limo said:

The information I gave you was based on the information I had directly from the office. I did not lie to you, nor would I have had any reason to lie to you, nor have I lied to any customers.  But I suppose its easier to blame me and lash out at me from desperation and frustration than it is to blame the people behind the origin of the information, especially when they aren't publicly around to blame.

Then why do you continue to act as a conduit between LH and its customers?