IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 4:19 PM, EdmontonCanuck said:

Just want to give a quick shout out to Jarek for helping me get those cables I requested a few posts earlier. Thanks Jarek 🙂 @LHCommSquad

Thanks again to Jarek for getting me those lightspeed cables. They arrived the very next day via expedited shipping.

CAPS Pipeline with HDPlex Linear PSU running Win10 64 bit, AO 2.0, RoonServer, HQPlayer -> T+A DAC8 DSD -> Linear Tube Audio's MicroZOTL2 Headphone Amp with Mojo Audio's Illuminati Linear PSU -> Focal Utopia/Audeze LCD-3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, marflao said:

Since the response so far is Zero, maybe it makes more sense if one of the more "known" guys from this forum take over the ownership of that sheet. Maybe that helps to get the data collected.

Hmmm...I responded to that email address...didn't you get anything?

CAPS Pipeline with HDPlex Linear PSU running Win10 64 bit, AO 2.0, RoonServer, HQPlayer -> T+A DAC8 DSD -> Linear Tube Audio's MicroZOTL2 Headphone Amp with Mojo Audio's Illuminati Linear PSU -> Focal Utopia/Audeze LCD-3

6 hours ago, LHCommSquad said:

LH Labs approves and endorses this sheet, as it can also help us with our records.

Then by that you also mean to say that LH Labs approves and endorses the title of the spreadsheet?

Humor aside, I'd be interested in hearing a response about some sort of Q&A from Larry. I think that if he declined it would speak volumes.

1 minute ago, LHCommSquad said:

Could also mean he doesn't want to put himself out there where everyone would just call him a liar regardless. Maybe both. It's easy to speculate both ways with zero proof of intentions either way. If i hear something, I'll announce it. 

Being a communications guy, I'm sure you could present him with sound arguments as to why it might be a good idea, given the current state of affairs.

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Ralf11 said:

A quote from this article:

"Under California Business & Professions Code §17208, “Any action to enforce any cause of action pursuant to this chapter shall be commenced within four years after the cause of action accrued.”  What this means is that the Plaintiff cannot sit on their hands and expect to assert an Unfair Business Practices claim if the Plaintiff has known about the violation for more than four years."

Does this mean that we're all likely too late?

• 2 months later...

There are literally dozens of these kinds of email promises in my gmail history from LHL. Please everyone don't post them again here....it's too depressing.

• 4 months later...
9 hours ago, LHCommSquad said:

.......Also, I have no idea why you're being snarky or aggressive towards me in public when you were so nice to me in your PMs. I don't know if you're trying to "fit in" with the crowd here or what. 

And to be fair, I think I publicly thanked you in the forum also, not just in a PM.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...