IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

On 30.1.2018 at 9:54 PM, DESIGNonly said:

LH Labs replied me about my Geek Source Order, below is their response:

"We are currently working on the Source project. We are finishing up on the Signature Edition models, and then we will begin work on the regular editions. We'll keep updating everyone as those dates become available! If there's anything else, please let us know and keep following our IGG page for the latest updates. 

Jarek"

But the response does not commit anything to the product delivery time frame...

At least one of their lessons learnt from the past: don't mention anything you can't fulfill. 

I stopped counting how many times this and that should have been shipped. 

Bernard,

you know I´m by far not a LHL Labs fanboy anymore and I sympathize with your approach that something needs to be changed regarding Larry Ho´s behaviour towards us backers.

Nonetheless I think it´s not fair and appropriate to "bash" on Jarek. 

He was hired by Larry to support (in regards to communication to us backers as well to solve the ticket issues and the order status mayhem.).

Of course he gets paid by LHL (guess nobody would do this for free, or?) but I don´t assume this will be plenty of $$.

And bottomline is: he is just the mediator and is totally dependent on Larry Ho´s input. So Larry is the bloody bottleneck. He is the campaigner to whom the current situation should be addressed too and who should be made responsible.

Just my thoughts.

• 11 months later...
17 minutes ago, LHCommSquad said:

I'd like to clarify this:

1. Head-Fi is not a consumer protection agency, and has no obligation to act as one.

2. I happen to personally know that the reason the threads at Head-Fi haven't been shut down is because Head-Fi is concerned it would be accused of NOT helping customers of LHL get and share information (you seem to be advocating for that communication avenue to be shut down)

3. Light Harmonic threads (not LHL) and reviews for non-IGG merch are banned at Head-Fi until at LEAST the campaigns are completed. (personal knowledge)

4. LH/L don't sponsor over at Head-Fi nor have we ever discussed that option, nor would we be allowed to.

5. They don't allow personal attacks, and have removed posts with personal attacks, much to the chagrin of some members. Head-Fi has community standards that members must follow. 

6. The members appreciate Head-Fi as it gives them a direct avenue of communication between themselves and LHL and those threads are still active.

By any objective standards, Head-Fi has done a fine job of protecting consumer interests.

Have my doubts regarding point #3, Jarek. 

Remember the discussion we had around the Stella review which was done by one of the "pro" reviewers?

Although the "article" - if I'm not mistaken - was not published on HF the guy posted the link to his site. 

Still enough marketing for LH stuff... 

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea, Jud, but of course this would require the help of us backers.

And I presume the spreadsheet would only be a "top of the iceberg" since me might reach some here and there but I honestly I doubt that we´ll reach most of them.

Even LH was not even able to collect all the infos required for the BOM; they have not 100% valid data - at least that´s the information they spread - based on the IGG orders and were not able to contact all backers.

But why not..lets give it a try and collect as much as possible.

I would volunteer if we have four columns for the infos:

- username (this column should be hidden but of course known 😉

- Forum (where the user is known)

- expected Device (e.g. Wave XD)

- Total $ (paid for the device including all of its perks)

Cheers,

Markus

alright...here we go.

Sheet has been created: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vE7_LByDDY6w8J-E-l4njfkvXcggTasrG90z11swJww/edit?usp=sharing

In case you want to be part of this sheet pls send me an email to defraudedbylhl at gmail dot com with the following  details:

- username (as mentioned.. it is hidden)

- "your" forum where you use the username

- from which continent you are

- which LHL device(s) you have backed and

- how much you paid for each backed device.

Cheers,

M.

2 hours ago, noshortcuts said:

How does this spreadsheet help us or a lawsuit? As far as LHL endorsing it, LOL! - LHL SHOULD already know who ordered what. And if they don’t know, do you think they would really honor what we write in an open spreadsheet? That would be IF LHL EVER starts delivering anything and then they would need to do more surveys and double check everything again anyway.

At least I hope it will help us in a potential case vs Larry/LHL. Not sure if this will happen but at least we should compile as much data in the list as possible.

But I honestly thought more would add their info. So I guess we need to spread the word a bit more about this list.

Anybody here involved in the other LHL IGG campaigns for the amps/headamps etc? Maybe he/she can post something in their comments (although they might be deleted asap)?

I hope you're right regarding others don't have currently access to their data. We'll see.

Jarek will be able to see the same info you guys will see since the sheet is visible to everybody who has the URL. And that's it. He won't get access and the usernames.

As I mentioend earlier I don't intend to to do LHL's job compiling the exact order info with Paypal-/order numbers.

Seems that LHL failed once more to get those info...

53 minutes ago, Jud said:

I personally think a complaint to the division of the California Attorney General’s office that handles consumer affairs would be the most appropriate procedure and stand the best chance of success.  So now imagine making the initial contact with the AG’s office, and instead of an individual with a phone complaint, you have documentation of hundreds of people not getting millions of dollars worth of stuff they paid for 4-5 years ago.

That’s a reason to have a spreadsheet.

That's what I also thought would be the reason having this spreadsheet. 

But I'm afraid it won't be much of use if there aren't enough participants.

I would guess the AG needs a kind of critical mass for this sheet; not sure if this would be amount of money or number of backers or both.

But currently we're far away from this critical mass which will give a big smile on Larry's face.

Hence let the info coming 😉

19 minutes ago, LHCommSquad said:

That's not how that worked or works. Larry is fully aware of what the backers are attempting to do, he's fully aware of the activity in this thread, and the spreadsheet and the intent of the spreadsheet. He was fine with the existence of the sheet.

Maybe I made my post not clear enough: the critical mass is for the AG. 

If we don't get more participants to join the spreadsheet the critical mass won't be accomplished which would give a grin to Larry's face.