IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

19 minutes ago, Superdad said:

Hmmm... So does that mean they have a giant pile of cash from their Indiegogo campaigns that they don't touch for anything but the products they were pledged for?  If so, then why won't they issue refunds from that fund to all those who are asking?

Sorry, that line does not pass the smell test...O.o

It looks like they are running the Co. with the interest generated from the MILLIONS sitting in their bank account.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, EdmontonCanuck said:

Jarek, why don't you ask Larry if he'd be willing to participate in a Skype interview with a neutral party, someone who hasn't contributed to any of the LHL campaigns and would be courteous and respectful (I nominate Chris C. if he'd be willing to do it) and it could be published here. We could submit a list of potential questions to be asked, and I'd trust Chris (or whomever) being able to pick and choose the questions that he felt got to the heart of our concerns, and  also give Larry a chance to put forward any information or news that would give the backers some hope that things might eventually make a turn for the better. 

Do you think he'd go for that? 

Better yet, details explaining to IGG LH Labs backers as to how their money was spent, in a YouTube video.

2 hours ago, Samuel T Cogley said:

All I'm saying is that if you want to get the attention of Chinese internet users, it might be prudent to understand how unique the concept of Consumer Protection is to western cultures.  It's my understanding that even warranties as we know them for the most part don't exist in Asia.

Assumed lifetime warranty must be in effect. Could be that all Chinese electronics are of "Superior Build Quality," no warranty is needed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...