IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

Geoff, LHL gets funding from LH, so LH components are needing to be sold to generate funds for LHL products. Therefore, LH products take priority as they're feeding the backers' products. Without LH, the backers cannot get products at this point.

The IGG campaigns were a disaster and a lost money venture. There is no money or funding in IGG itself for IGG products for this company any more. Or at the least, very little. We've stated this multiple multiple times across many many avenues.

There is a meaningful commitment to fulfill orders, as per my previous post. There is no accurate timeline though.

I'll let Larry know your thoughts on sending out a blast email, but we've certainly never hid that fact regarding LHL being a lost venture on IGG. We've stated it multiple multiple times across IGG itself, Head-Fi, CA, SBAF, conversations with backers, etc. Anyone who is plugged into IGG or the campaigns should know this information, as it's always a hot topic of conversation across multiple (including IGG) platforms.

46 minutes ago, LHCommSquad said:

Geoff, LHL gets funding from LH, so LH components are needing to be sold to generate funds for LHL products. Therefore, LH products take priority as they're feeding the backers' products. Without LH, the backers cannot get products at this point.

The IGG campaigns were a disaster and a lost money venture. There is no money or funding in IGG itself for IGG products for this company any more. Or at the least, very little. We've stated this multiple multiple times across many many avenues.

Please note we are being treated as sheep. LH is claiming they need to exisit and sell products in order to deliver 6 million usd worth of goods to backers. So they ask backers to back off so they can sell. They want backers to shut up and not post any bad feedback so they can continue to cheat on those who are unaware of their business practices. 

We backers have to be loud and hope: 1) a federal agency will eventually get us some justice 2) other audio consumers know what LH really stands for. 

Man! I am really hoping i eventually meet someone from the FBI or similar agency who can look into this ugly mess and find us some justice!

31 minutes ago, Geoff1954 said:

@LHCommSquad

As a Source backer through IGG, I have read everything that has been sent to my email address from LH Labs regarding the Source. I have never seen a message with the information you say you have just repeated.

Today is the first day I have understood -- from LH Labs rather than my own intuition -- that somehow an enormous amount of money, not to mention good will, was squandered and that there is no longer any meaningful commitment to fulfill orders for the Source placed through IGG.

In light of this discussion I eagerly await an email from LH Labs (not a comment on the page of another entity) that spells this out clearly to every person who sent you money for the Source.

Does anyone here have any idea who we could write to at the management of IGG to call to their attention their own ethical responsibility to come clean about this disaster they helped orchestrate?

You should write to the media so a federal agency takes notice. This is a 6 million usd scam. 

19 minutes ago, LHCommSquad said:

There is a meaningful commitment to fulfill orders, as per my previous post. There is no accurate timeline though.

I'll let Larry know your thoughts on sending out a blast email, but we've certainly never hid that fact regarding LHL being a lost venture on IGG. We've stated it multiple multiple times across IGG itself, Head-Fi, CA, SBAF, conversations with backers, etc. Anyone who is plugged into IGG or the campaigns should know this information, as it's always a hot topic of conversation across multiple (including IGG) platforms.

Most or the LH labs IGG campaigns reached 3000% of their original goal. It is impossible to believe it is not a scam. That is why Jarek will never address in a direct manner this 3000% factor. 

21 minutes ago, LHCommSquad said:

Most or the LH labs IGG campaigns reached 3000% of their original goal. It is impossible to believe it is not a scam. That is why Jarek will never address in a direct manner this 3000% factor. 

11 minutes ago, MikeyFresh said:

No, you continue to BS all IGG backers and try to make it look like you are actually still working on delivering something when you are not. Hence the occasional "update' with things like renderings of a "new Vi DAC chassis option" which first appeared in Nov 2017, along with subsequent assertions that the chassis versions both old and new were now being produced by 2 different factories.

But no actual units were ever produced or shipped.

You forgot those lies, didn't you Jarek?

You see when you tell so many lies, it's difficult or impossible to even remember them all, isn't it?

Jarek’s main job is to appease backers so:

1) time goes by and angry backers fade away

2) prevent future LH customers from hearing from IGG backers. He wants to avoid well deserved bad publicity. 

3) the media and US federal agencies dont look into this matter. 

I find it puzzling why they haven't completely sh--canned the Wave, and still annually pull out that "Completed soon" nonsense. I've speculated about this before, but I heard a story that the hole that LHLabs had dug for themselves threatened Indiegogo's existence, as if they hadn't delivered, the fallout would have been too big. My speculation is that they cannot cancel the Wave because Indiegogo has some kind of hold over them still. 

On 1/4/2019 at 4:00 PM, Beefalo said:

At least Gavin was ‘smart’ enough to get out when the getting was good. He’s not dumb, just a shister.

I think you mean shyster. :)

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron