IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

10 minutes ago, LHCommSquad said:

I'm dying. Extremely accurate.

Absolutely no offense to Chris, but he's kind of shown himself to be not 100% neutral on the matter. On top of that, I don't think it would ever happen regardless of whether it was Chris or not, but I'll pass that idea along. I personally think it's great. I've been pushing for more Q&As myself actually, either live or via updates.

How about Larry and Steve Bannon having a chat hosted by Alex Jones?

Humor aside, I'd be interested in hearing a response about some sort of Q&A from Larry. I think that if he declined it would speak volumes.

CAPS Pipeline with HDPlex Linear PSU running Win10 64 bit, AO 2.0, RoonServer, HQPlayer -> T+A DAC8 DSD -> Linear Tube Audio's MicroZOTL2 Headphone Amp with Mojo Audio's Illuminati Linear PSU -> Focal Utopia/Audeze LCD-3

1 minute ago, EdmontonCanuck said:

Humor aside, I'd be interested in hearing a response about some sort of Q&A from Larry. I think that if he declined it would speak volumes.

Could also mean he doesn't want to put himself out there where everyone would just call him a liar regardless. Maybe both. It's easy to speculate both ways with zero proof of intentions either way. If i hear something, I'll announce it. 

1 minute ago, LHCommSquad said:

Could also mean he doesn't want to put himself out there where everyone would just call him a liar regardless. Maybe both. It's easy to speculate both ways with zero proof of intentions either way. If i hear something, I'll announce it. 

Being a communications guy, I'm sure you could present him with sound arguments as to why it might be a good idea, given the current state of affairs.

CAPS Pipeline with HDPlex Linear PSU running Win10 64 bit, AO 2.0, RoonServer, HQPlayer -> T+A DAC8 DSD -> Linear Tube Audio's MicroZOTL2 Headphone Amp with Mojo Audio's Illuminati Linear PSU -> Focal Utopia/Audeze LCD-3

On 2/4/2019 at 4:25 AM, marflao said:

alright...here we go.

Sheet has been created: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vE7_LByDDY6w8J-E-l4njfkvXcggTasrG90z11swJww/edit?usp=sharing

In case you want to be part of this sheet pls send me an email to defraudedbylhl at gmail dot com with the following  details:

- username (as mentioned.. it is hidden)

- "your" forum where you use the username

- from which continent you are

- which LHL device(s) you have backed and

- how much you paid for each backed device.

Cheers,

M.

Bumping this post so as not to get lost. Send your info people.

All of us who paid over 3k for the Vi DAC haven't had an update for 5 months and that update had lots of vague detail that should warrant an update by now plus a LOT of answered but obvious questions: It indicated 10 chassis on the way and two factories "supplying Vi DAC Chassis" and yet no update since. What happened to the 10? What's going on with the two factories? Are the boards done? The CCX modules?  Who will assemble and when? Why is it an open question, whether or not "we will need to make more original Vi Chassis"?

Vi DAC 9/5/18

Modified on: Tue, 4 Sep, 2018 at 11:49 PM

Hey everyone, 

We have two factories right now supplying Vi DAC chassis units. The original is sending out 10 more original designed version of chassis.

We have the new Vi chassis design ready, and we are letting the new factory make those units. We will post the photo of the new chassis once we receive it. It should be in three weeks. If no problems are present, then we will start the full speed production of the new version of the chassis. We will also confirm the remaining Vi DAC backers' shipping addresses again. 

As mentioned, we are using two factories now. The new one is the one which has tons of good experience with other hi-end gear. The original Vi DAC chassis factory will just deliver the remaining order and we will put them in idle unless we will need to make more original Vi Chassis.

Again, thank you for your patience in this campaign. 

The entire LHL team.