IGNORED

Site Issues, Updates, Changes, and Feedback Thread

Seems more readable to me (iPhone XS).

I’ve read that serif fonts are supposed to be better, but for whatever reason I’ve always liked sans.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

25 minutes ago, fas42 said:

The disparity in the size of the font, between the Unread Content stream content, and actual posts, bowls one over.

I don't disagree. There is a balance somewhere between showing as much info as possible on the activity screen and enabling easy readability on the others. We'll get there.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Instead of tinkering with fonts, could you please figure out why the browser often, but not always, freezes up for about 10 seconds after loading an activity stream page? Everything is rendered, but clicking links does nothing. The mouse pointer doesn't even change when hovering over them. I'm running Firefox 70.0.1.

44 minutes ago, mansr said:

Instead of tinkering with fonts, could you please figure out why the browser often, but not always, freezes up for about 10 seconds after loading an activity stream page? Everything is rendered, but clicking links does nothing. The mouse pointer doesn't even change when hovering over them. I'm running Firefox 70.0.1.

Usually when you mention something about the site I think “Yep,” but don’t recall experiencing this. Using Vivaldi on PC and Mac, Safari, Cake and Firefox Focus on iPhone.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

1 hour ago, mansr said:

I ran into this last night and will debug today. I believe it’s an AJAX thing. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

I like the new font and font size. On my tablet the go to top of page icon looks very similar to the Upvote icon, so I often find myself trying to upvote the last post on the page when what I really want to do is go to the top so I can hit the Unread Content control. On a computer browser the icon styles and positions are different enough that I never make this mistake. And of course the web browser version has another Unread Content link at the bottom, while the mobile version does not (which I understand).

2 hours ago, Daccord said:

I like the new font and font size. On my tablet the go to top of page icon looks very similar to the Upvote icon, so I often find myself trying to upvote the last post on the page when what I really want to do is go to the top so I can hit the Unread Content control. On a computer browser the icon styles and positions are different enough that I never make this mistake. And of course the web browser version has another Unread Content link at the bottom, while the mobile version does not (which I understand).

I mage a small color adjustment that only appears on mobile, where this is an issue.